Reviews for Mutation through the Eyes of the Mutated
latenightreader chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
I really enjoyed this story so far. Although I see your last post was in 2007. Have you finished this story and just haven't posted it or have you posted it but on another site? If its on another site could you please say what site. I would very much like to continue reading this.
Nyx811 chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
adelphe24 chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
continue please i love it its soooo, realistic and aw inspiring that you have so much detail and the character so not out of character!

and plaese for a love interest NOT remy. there are too many stories with that.
WolviesNeko chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Wow. I love it! You are an amazing writer. How did you come up with the name by the way? Its great! Your writing style is absolutly amazing! Keep writing!

Random quote: The next time someone says 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me,' HIT THEM WITH A DICTIONARY! Just a little advice.
NightWindAlchemist chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
so cool:D
aSqueeintheDistance chapter 9 . 8/7/2008
YE! Excellent! Update or be strangled!

avatarjk137 chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
I like this fic. Although Cassandra's background is a little on the Mary-Sueish side, and neither her appearance nor powers are weak enough to make up for that, she does have realistic reactions to most situations. Everybody is in character, right down to their speech patterns. The spelling and grammar are usually good. You're keeping us in suspense between chapters, like with the true nature of Casey's 'friend' and with Remy's conversation with Xavier. All of these amount to a very good-quality fanfiction.

However, you're still doing some more amateurish things that you should probably drop. One thing is that you're getting the audience too involved, such as asking who you think Casey should be paired up with. Another persistent problem is your 'review whoring': you plead for reviews, even say you won't release new chapters until you get them. This is massively unprofessional, and you should be writing for yourself more than the attention of others anyway. To be blunt, a writer as good as you should act more mature.

Don't get me wrong, I do like the fic and will be happy when I see a new chapter. No hurry, but please do continue!
avatarjk137 chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
This is an interesting fic. Your character is intriguing so far, even if her past is a bit on the tragic side. I'll read the rest later.
SlytherinClassof07 chapter 9 . 2/5/2008
She should so with either Logan or Remy. [sigh] they are both good. Love the story. Cant wait to read everyones faces when Cassey trys her powers again.
JC Roberts chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
Nice use of suspense in this chapter. One thing I like about your writing is that your sentences are crisp and clear. You don't ramble on. I look forward to seeing what happens when Cassandra meets the X-Men.
JC Roberts chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
Nice cliffhanger ending. I like the depth of detail you put into Cassandra's school environment and her sense of past in terms of once thinking the silence created by the trees were magic. And Prof X losing control and psibly injuring her? Scary!
JC Roberts chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I really like the way you introduce your lead character, Cassandra, and the subtle way her power first manifests. Also enjoyed your description of how she dealt with the substitute, who reminds me of one of my son's high school teachers.

Considering how her power is manifesting, your closing line is particularly well done. Looking forward to reading more!
Frodosarrow chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
I'm interested to find out what her power is.

Pink is a very fun color. If i had to chose what weird color my skin would choose, I'd definately pick pink. Or blue. Or purple. I'm very indecisive

I feel bad that her aunt just up and left like that. it wasnt very responsible. say something like what happened...happened. i mean thats not too cool.
Frodosarrow chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
cassandras crazy tough. if i were in her position id be dead by now
Frodosarrow chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
o jeez the poor girl, thats gotta hurt
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »