Reviews for It Only Hurts
Elphie Bubble chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
Aww, that was beautiful. -wipes away tear- Thank you so much for writing it.
DarkwolfKnight chapter 3 . 4/10/2007
It was short and sweet. I really liked it. I was a little afraid that they would be toghether at the end but they did I am hapy.
Mondler4EvEr chapter 3 . 4/10/2007
I would've liked for it to be longer. But I realized that you only intended it to be a one shot. So thank you for giving a two more chapters. Please write more stories soon!

April
DarkwolfKnight chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
Yeah you continued it. I am so happy. This one from Glinda's POV very nice. Defently see that Elphaba's love is not one sided. She is struggling as mcuh as Elphaba is after that kiss. Glinda took a big risk by telling Elphaba that even though Elphaba feels the same way about Glinda.
Elphie Bubble chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
Even more beautiful than the first chapter. I'm very glad you decided to keep going with this. Update again soon!

-favorited-
ElphabaThropp95 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
u should move the rating up.
Elphie Bubble chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
That was beautiful. I can't wait to continue reading!
Mondler4EvEr chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
OMG! I'm so glad that you continued! This was a great chapter! I can't believe that Glinda told Elphaba the truth. Now Elphaba has to say something back.

Continue!

April
DarkwolfKnight chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
this is angsty but really good. Poor Elphaba i really feel sorry for her. Feels like Glindda doesn't love her. This feels like it could go into multi-chapters. Loved it though.
Mondler4EvEr chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Damn! That was so sad, but really good. I actually thought that Glinda told her feelings. Ugh...but this was really good. write more stories soon.