Reviews for One moment in time
Fabiola R chapter 19 . 4/4/2017
Hello there, I want to thank you, cause your stories always takes me over the edge! I almost finish reading all your fics, I love them.
rosamoviatt1 chapter 19 . 11/27/2016
Love it... thank you I love how you tell the story , Albert always be by her side and realize Candy is Belo get to Terry ,is this story complete agree, as I told you before I like both , a d is all depends the story was told, thank again see ya!
Ps I can't stop my self until I finish today at 2:30 buy let tell you is worth it
PKwandy chapter 19 . 1/9/2011
Beautiful story... I just love it!
Killfrenzy chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Just a point for the first chapter:

It's established at the start of the story that it's January 1915. If that is the case, the passenger liner in question could not be RMS Empress of Ireland, as she had been at the bottom of the St. Lawrence river since May of 1914.
Sparkly Blue chapter 19 . 7/30/2007
Wonderful! I really loved this! You did a great job! _
Sparkly Blue chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
Cool Story! I love it! Poor Candy she suffers so much... But hopefully your story will have happy ending! _!
Blash chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
I like your style! this is great!
myrslayer chapter 19 . 6/17/2007
Congratulations! Ive really enjoyed your fic. When i started it i couldnt believe that Candy got engaged with Terrys father, my poor Terry felt devastated! but its so nice that their love could overcome all the obstacles.

I would like read other your fics

Bye
Henai-chan chapter 19 . 6/10/2007
Bravo! Bravo! An Excellent fiction and a fantastic end! There should be more fictions like this one...! Bravo, again, Bravo!
Elinor Woodhouse chapter 19 . 6/10/2007
Woohoo! Candy & Terry finally married, whew! More stories please!
Elinor Woodhouse chapter 18 . 6/10/2007
Aggh...the Chipie is delirious, she forgot her meds agin. She didn't fall down the moat yet?
Henai-chan chapter 17 . 6/3/2007
Great! Terry and Susanna aren't together anymore.. with that I can die in peace...! Hey... do you have messenger? It will be nice talk to you... my msn is: if you want to talk I will be there! Keep updating! bye!
Elinor Woodhouse chapter 16 . 6/3/2007
Uh-oh, now Albert is around, is he going to make things interesting for our lovebirds? I'm eagerly awaitng the denouement! p.s. I'm supposed to be sleeping in on a Sunday, and I'm reading your fanfics!:-)
Henai-chan chapter 15 . 5/31/2007
Very cool, girl! but you'r killing me... when is Candy going to tell Terry the true? Oh! I really want to read that part! Update soon, girl! bye!
Elinor Woodhouse chapter 15 . 5/28/2007
I was on edge at this chapter, I thought for sure Terry would figure it out already! hmm, the baby looks like me, he's full term, I must have flunked my maths...:-)