Reviews for The Day Scruffy Courted Miss Franziska von Karma
Wingnut17 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This is the first time in a long time that the "Description" pulled me into actually reading the story. Thanks for a good laugh - fun fic!
Daughter of Horus chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I dissolved into helpless giggles at around the second sentence, and only just managed to compose myself long enough to tell you how much this fic rocks.
The Laughing Libra chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Excellent fic! It was very funny and cute, and I love the way you ended it. Thanks for writing it! _
Kaki-kun chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I really hope you continue this fic. It's quite hilarious, you should give yourself some more credit than that in the description! ;)
Osidiano chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
I remembered a Godot cosplayer reading this story at SakuraCon during the Bedtime Fanfics event, and I was so happy to find it again! This is hilariously funny, part of which is because everyone seems so in-character that it's ridiculous! XD I hope to see more stories in this fandom from you in the future. Please, keep up the good work!
Xamaris chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I think I just lol'd out my brains. :'D
Lyrical Rawr chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Very good!

Hilarious, Franziska was amazing.

Well done on creating such a great fic!
o.0 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
ROFL THIS WAS HILARIOUS!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Woah! I REALLY love this! I really do! Please continue.

Love it, love it, love it (chants)
God of Static chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Hi-Larious! Instant fav!
Otte chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
xD Oh, this brightened up my day! xD I love how you portray Franziska's disturbing thought patterns. Most people show as angsty and such, but you show her how she really is. Absolutely insane. I love how delusioned she is. It's hilarious. And Edgey's funny in this fic as well, as if he's exasperated of everything. The bit where Franziska was telling Gumshoe he needs to ask her out by the end of the day otherwise he loses his job made me burst out lauughing. Fricking. Genius.
seastone130 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I laugh so hard every time I read this story...

Great job!
kitcaitcat chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Haha this made me laugh. A lot. You write really well. I can't wait for the next bit!
Syrus chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
That was hilarious, I can't wait for what is next! :)
kitkat411 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007