Reviews for Her warm smile
Nate River chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
As soon as i read the chapter with the blending a ferrot bit in i new i had to read on. Please make more chapters because i loved it
Madeline Cullen chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
Awesome! i adore this!\
Self-san chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
Cool! I really Like this. I Really Love the humor, it had me cracking up! I hope that you'll continue this...*looks at last update time*... but I don't see it happening...Oh well, maybe you're working on another story. Till next time, merry part.
stargazer1590 chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
wah! i just started the story and no updates for more than three months? *spazzes out* please continue! i'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter! it's really funny and well written and stuffs!c'mon!
IAteYourCookies chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
this was good, I was laughing for five minutes when I read this -'those basterds better have security guards because I’m going to fucking bite someone in the face for real this time' lol that was funny. update soon please
Kiki chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
A few things:

You have a Mary Sue on your hands. Why don't you focus on her less and the actual characters of Death Note more? This story went from focusing on L's past and L's current investigation to some whiny little emo goth girl's rantings about how her family is so rich and stupid, and how ugly her scars are. And on that subject, she's pretty already, that means SCARS are not a good character flaw. Instead of her whining about scars, why don't you give her actual, realistic character flaws. For instance, stop making her hatred for her family sound so justified. It sounds like she's just being a bitchy teenager, and she probably is. Parents aren't that bad, remember.

And a few things you should know about L:

-He scored a hundred percent in every subject on the To-oh entry exam. There was no purposely answering wrong to avoid trouble. He and Light both got 100%, and that's why they both delivered the freshman address.

-L's "angst" is a bunch of made-up bullshit they stuck in the anime to take up time. Same with that creepy scene with him drying off Light. Don't trust it and branch off it, or you'll kill L's character more than the anime did.

-Do not compare L's love of sweets to the pleasures of sex. That's just creepy.

Oh, and finally, I don't care what you say in you cute little author's note: Use proper grammar. It's not that difficult. And when it becomes difficult, use Grammar Check on your computer or have a friend check it. Smart people like grammar.
whitelilly chapter 4 . 6/29/2007
really good! UPDATE SOON!
MissHoneyBadger chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
fruity bitch,

lol its funny, still think you should check for typing and spelling errors if not grammatical errors, but theyre minor enough to where i can still enjoy the story.
MissHoneyBadger chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
With your writing style you don't need to 'entertain' us at the end of every chapter, the story is quite good, but you're incredibly odd in thinking you need to say something like 'even if it sucked balls' to get people to review.

The story is good, therefore the readers should review, unless they are complete douches.
MissHoneyBadger chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Jesus christ, with so few punctuation, spelling, and typing errors, and with such a fluid writing style, you could have left off a few of those please's my dear.
nobody chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
It was pretty good and ther part about emos at the end was so true.
Ryuuzaki-hugs chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
It's okay that you haven't updated in a while.

Just keep going! 3

Can I bribe you with virtual cookies? (you can feed them to L)
Turtlel00k chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
Lain amuses me so much because she sounds like the evil voice in the back of my head

I'd love to see what happens next
IAteYourCookies chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
lol I wonder what she going to do. update soon
iluvstix44 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I love it! I can't wait to find out what happens next! ]