Reviews for Admissions
themaninthetree chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Why didn't you go farther? I bit of feeling, grabbing, touching...
Nachtsider chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I think my monitor just caught fire. And I don't mention this in a disparaging way.
TomottoSoup chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Brilliant. Purely Brilliant.

I heard that there was a complete copy of this, and I suspect the one on this site is not the complete copy, can you direct me to a location where I can find the complete version, assuming this isn't it?
Deathra chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Claes was actually surprised. “You came.”

“Do I have a choice?” Triela locked the door.

- MWAHAHAHA. That brilliant double entendre alone is enough to put this on my faves.

"Hilshire’s made me paranoid. He’s like a vegetable garden full of potatoes and corn."

- Don't forget cucumbers. Long, thick ones. And we haven't even started on nearby farms, with their extraordinary sausages. Eheheh.

"He has eyes and ears everywhere."

- Not to mention fingers, hands, tongues and so much more besides, Triela, if we go by your dreams...

Triela soft-tackled her to the cushy bed. “Want to play rough?” the blond challenged from her superior position. “I can do that, too.”

- Oh. Looks like any attempt at getting fresh on Hillshire's part might result in him 'biting off more than he can chew'...

“No, please, spare an innocent virgin…”

- Innocent? With Nabokov, Lawrence and Manara hidden under her bed (not to mention goodness-knows-what-else as well)? Puh-leeze.

“Some innocent you are."

- You said it, sister.

"And virgin? Hah! I bet Luke’s had you already.”

“He hasn’t.”

“What? I thought you were crazy about him!”

“Not the way or as much as I am about you.”

- Triela: "Luke me lad, eat ya heart out."

In revenge she took a handful of blue-black hair and brought it to her face for scenting. “I’d always wanted to brush your hair…”

- I've got some warped ideas concerning these two and Angelica whizzing about in my cesspool of a brain at the mo', but I don't think they'd be fit for printing here...

The most incendiary prose to singe this archive since Ministry Ageny dropped da bomb with 'Money Shots'. Give us more, Sheo, you naughty boy, you - STAT.
Legend of Shadow chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I just KNOW that you must have enjoyed writing that.
Boomer Gonzales chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
GSG Yuri, nice. A solid piece with a fair amount of visualization yet leaving much to the imagination.
LoC978 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
nice. fit the picture in question perfectly. (did I just say "nice"? lol)

I think that the fad that Ministry Agent started with Claes just got 'kicked up a notch'.

BAM!
The Oddity chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
*jaw drops*

...

Sheo, I think I love you.
Lone Wolf NEO chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Oho, another Claes/Triela fanfic? This I must wait and follow. _ Wonder what's inside the goddess Claes' mind right now.

lone wolf neo