Reviews for What Happened Here?
Jason Barnett chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
I think the Slayers had a far more valid case for their attempt than you make out. In fact I would suggest Buffy's demand for Slayers on the team would be the exact opposite of her real reaction. She would demand no written record of anything supernatural and insist anything that was be covered up.

Also the likelyhood of the NID using someone SG-1 knew to spy on them would be slim and none. He'd have called someone else and had that person trail them.
Lorelai Gilmore chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
Just what I told Allen Pitt, the cosmic powers of the Ascended and the PTB should colide in this point of the tale.
Allen Pitt chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
hm... possibilities: PTB (strongly doubt it, they just don't intervene that directly)- Angel's group (that I could believe-he can be ruthless when his friends are in danger and he likes Faith a lot) .. or- Riley's 'group' might be just as ruthless with humans as it is with demons. I kind of like either of the last 2 possibilities... If the mayor was still alive, I'd think it was him...
John chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
A good series of updates.

But I hate cliffhangers. Please update again soon.
Anonymouse chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
A fascinating story, though I'd have expected just a little more (justified in my opinion) self righteousness from Buffy when confronted by SG-1.

Thanks for sharing.
Silent Me chapter 7 . 4/14/2007
Great job!
Arkeus chapter 5 . 4/14/2007
hum...why do i feel that something's not right ?
Arkeus chapter 4 . 4/14/2007
snort. i can't help but imagine this is deeper than it looks... oh well :-)
Allen Pitt chapter 4 . 4/14/2007
Seems weird the scoobies would totally give up on ever being able to fight the NID & instead wipe the memories of the SGC & just 'give up'...but ok- meanwhile so far it's Willow under- estimating the SGC... while daniels' question is totally valid: what's to stop them from simply re-erasing all their memories? One would think the SGC would make some plans against that-maybe bring in the Asgardians or something-
CindyB chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
Cool fic. More please.
John chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
Another good, albeit short, chapter.

Looking forward to the next update.
Lori Gilmore chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Certainly the intervention of Ascended Beings against Will is needed!
Firewolfe chapter 3 . 4/10/2007
Magic and they laugh wonder what they will think whrn they find out the truth? More soon I hope.
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 4/10/2007
they should keep off-site backups... meanwhile they're likely revising their security procedures like mad-and yeah, good idea on the name tags... next up, the NID gets wind of this?
Silent Me chapter 2 . 4/10/2007