Reviews for Growing Up Creepie: Fly Away Home
Dsman chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
i have seen the show i do have plans to write a story for Growing up Creepie but it is for now an idea
Kartoonfanatic chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Very nice! You included quite a lot of detail regarding the context-especially Creepie's toying with that web. It plays a picture in the head, and the general pace of the writing matches the pace of the show.

I love the conversation between Creepie and Budge. If there's one thing I get a kick out of in this series, its Budge and his lay back friendship with her. Why don't we see characters (especially boys and girls together) just hang out and talk about real stuff in new cartoons anymore, without there being any annoying "drama" or randomness that adds nothing to the episodes plot? Budge and Creepie are a good example of this type of friendship that I just don't see in kids shows anymore-where two characters just understand each other and accept them no matter what.

I can't help but feel as though Creepie and her parent's argument about leaving is related to something deeper, as you stated through Budge. While I can see that Creepie and her parents do connect on some level that has to do with their efforts to raise her as their own, despite the obvious differences (not to mention the dangers of raising a human who could potentially kill them once old enough), I feel as though Creepie's parents have just as hard of a time understanding their daughter as the humans do. She's NOT an open and shut case, despite being clouded by Discovery Kids' usual stereotypical characters (especially girls) which make my stomach turn (Chris-Alice is a grade-A example).

Anyway, sad to see this story stopped on its first chapter. It sounded promising. Fly Away Home... hmmm... XD reminds me of that Tri-Star movie. Just saw the VHS on sale at the library a month or so ago, too.
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This is really good, I hope you continue soon.
JSRF Ninja chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This story has great potential. I hope to read more of this, because as stated there are few "Growing up Creepie" stories.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This is a pretty good story. I'm a fan of this show too. I even created a catagory for it and it's now up. Check out my story sometime if you want to.
HyperFox3176 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
i hear ya i had to look every were for this. cant wait for more if there is more. creep week was along time ago.
Shi-Long Begone chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
How delightful-a Growing Up Creepie fic. I'm a fan of the show, and didn't think there would be many fics (well, good ones, to be precise) for it.

I liked how you portrayed the bond between Creepie and Budge, and how you described Creepie's feelings toward some things-which is something fans of the show aren't familiar with. How it panned out was very nice!
Energy witch chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
That's Ok you're not the only fan I like the show too...
FluffleNeCharka chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Yay! Finally a Growing Up Creepie fanfic. I love Creepie, and I was starting to think there were no fics for her. Which would be bad, as she is fifty kinds of awesome (and Budge is another, distinct fifty kinds of awesome). But aside from my fangirl gushing...

I love this so far. It's well written, very well written, and Creepie is in character. Budge is in character and since the few fics I've seen always ignore him, I'm glad to see him get some love. I really hope you write more soon, and I want you to know I really appreciate you writing this. -Air hug of epic proportions-
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Great story. This is the first growing up creepie fanfiction I’ve read and it was really good. I am a new fan to the show, an I think I have only seen about four or five episodes. I want to see more so badly! There needs to be way more fans for this show and more fanfiction. Do you know any good stories? I’m going to go search fanfiction for other stories like this now.

But before I go, about your story: I like the idea and how you write it, I think that you have the characters down perfectly. Well, what do I know if I have only seen 5 episodes right? Anyways, I will be looking forward to the next part of this story.
Mr.Evil chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
is it just me or does this show remind you alot of the Addams Family ?
Robert Teague chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I discovered Growing Up Creepie just last week, and have been scouring the Web (bad pun) for info. This story came up in a Google search, and I'm glad I read it. Looking forward to more.

Speaking as an editor, the one complaint I have is that there is too much introspection between sentences of dialog, and it slows the story too much. But that's just me. Stephen King does the same thing.

Thanks for a good read!
Raven chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
plz update soon
Coco94 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
That's a kinda depressing story. But it's good, the firt Creepie fan fic I've ever read.
Raven chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
plz cont. I love Creepie and theres no fanfictions other than this one.