Reviews for An Easter to Remember
simone chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Please write some more chapters that was so inspiring to me to write one about her having his children in the near future
RELL '73 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I LOOOOVE IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE ON ION AND ESTHER.
Backlash29 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Holy crap. This. .
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
...Okay, no. As much as I love the interactions between the characters and how eliquently this story is written, the bit about Easter had me grinding my teeth in frustration. Being that the anime has Catholicism, Christianity themes in them, they would NOT celebrate Easter with chocolate and Easter "bunnies", they would celebrate the resurrection of Christ.

Even if they did do something as ridiculous as an Easter egg hunt, they would also teach the children about the real Easter celebration as well. It doesn't matter if you're religious or not, it's just what is realistically done and should be added to a story that follows something that's themed around a Christian religion.

I'm sorry if I sound snappy, I was just a little shocked by this, since the rest of your story is so awesome.
Sumi-chan-desu chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Love it!
nightmist379 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
wow, great job! :D
Del21 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Hey just want to say great story! i am already reading the next part and it is some good stuff!
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I like them together, I didn't rally think of this pairing until watching episode 13 and almost crying at the moment between Ester and Ion when they were talking about Radu's betrayal.

Great job, love how Abel was shushing Eris' at the end.
hungryhippo112 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Oh this bring's back so much good memories!
stevestevestevestevestevesteve chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This is really depressing how you have discontinued Easters. It's one of the most adorable adaptations of my favorite pairing. I will read this installment and re-review logged out. (I need to copy this to my ebook reader before I can read it. Eye strain...)
yorushihe chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
cute! very cute!

Ion's a very nice character to work with, same with abel and tres XD

bye!
PINKLICIOUS chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
HEY I FINALLY ENJOY THE FIRST EVER ROMANCE FAN FICTION BETWEEN ESTHER AND ION I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. YOUR A TRUE INSPIRATION HEY WOULD YOU SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE OR SOON IN THE PRSENT WRITE ABOUT LEMON BETWEEN THESE TWO THERE MY FAVORITE PARINGS ALSO ALONG WITH ESTHER AND ABEL ANYWAYS I HOPE TO HEAR AND READ FROM YOU SOON.

THANKS ALOT

YOU INSPIRE MY ROMANTIC SIDE

BYE
Crowbartender chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
XD I was in tears at Esther's first words to Ion after five years and then she went and told him she loved him, which had me on the floor as she tried to cover it up XD.

I feel bad for not reading and reviewing this story earlier, I deserve a beating for that.

The ending was so sweet. Ion really deserved that kiss. Esther is so lucky ;P.
Forlorn Maiden chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Aww. I loved it. There are so few Ion/Esther fics, and even fewer good Ion/Esther fics. _
Snowcouger chapter 1 . 5/11/2007