Reviews for House Logic
Louey06 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This is awesome. Poor House just wants to ebe independant and in control. Really nice story Icould see how House was really struggling deep down
veryloyalveryquickly chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This was amazing! I'm only just getting into House as it ends, I've never watched it before about a week ago, but this was really lovely.
s0ulm8 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I must say I truly enjoy these excursions into House's self-talk. They are so realistic and, indeed, painful. But that is life, is it not?

Thank you for sharing your love of words... it shows.

s0ulm8
Fyrerayne chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Yay, Betz. Another one-shot! This time with only a hint-o-slash if you wish to see it as such. Woah... never thought I'd see it. Loved the Tree-and-leaf metaphor, that was brilliant. Heck the whole piece was amazing. Good luck!

-ANimal
kismetindy chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
What I liked about this story was that you spelled out for us what House goes through on a daily basis. We - as readers and fans of the show - know that House has a lot of pain and can't do things he used to do. But we have no idea what toll the handicap takes on a daily basis. Things we take for granted like getting dressed and taking a shower are immensely difficult for those with handicaps. Not to mention sleeping - where you think this would be the one time when House could relax and get away from all of the pain of the day. But he can't - unless you concentrate on it, your body will conform and do what it wants while you sleep. I've had times where I've had a pinched nerve in my neck and I'm supposed to sleep on my side. I start out on my side, but I'll wake up in the middle of the night on my stomach or back and have to switch to the side. Then you start thinking about it and can't get a restful sleep because you're mindful of the position you should be in. And my pinched nerve is nothing compared to House's pain.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Wonderful fic! Anyone who has ever had a serious injury would tell you about the unique hardships, like the two months I spent buttoning my pants one-handed after I broke my shoulder. I think I would go insane if I had no hope of it ever getting better. You captured the character really well. Sometimes you can almost see it in his eyes that he would be thinking 'Screw you all, I'm gonna do this whether it hurts or not!'
420PeaceFrogs chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
chaoskir chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Wow! I loved the way you describe the strong friendship and that House although he is thinking in his own logic knows what friendship means and how strong this friendship between him and Wilson is. Wow! Betz again: Youre are brilliant awesome author with a wonderful sensitive writing style and you are able to describe the big feelings of the humans. Wow! I bow for you, youre knowing and hey, Thank you again that you have done this great job.
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Very nice.
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
My favorite section was the dressing and undressing one. Donning and doffing. I like those words. They're so under-utilised. Maybe I'll sneak them into my next school essay. I love the way you so accuratelt described the hardships of his life, the ones that everyone seems to forget. It's hard not to think about how much more mobile I am than him while reading this fic. The position I'm sitting him would probably bring him pain. Write again soon! Break is over so I need something to keep me sane.
A.J chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Wonderfully done. You captured his character perfectly. Love it!
Rosi92 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
What a sad, yet fascinating, look into House's life. I particularly loved the "time with Wilson is better than Vicodin" part, and the leaf analogy, and, oh, I loved everything! When it comes to writing House angst, you can do no wrong. Not even if you decided that House and Cameron were meant to be together, but then Cameron accidentally drove her car off a cliff and House was devestated. I have seen this plotline before. It is a terrible plotline. But you could make it work. That's how great you are. XD