Reviews for Life Goes On
MissE3 chapter 9 . 2/17
If you still do anything with PoT, you should keep doing this story... I love it, it's great, and you write really well. I really want to know what happens...
MissE3 chapter 6 . 2/11
Hey... So I know you haven't touched this fic for a while... But it's REALLLLLY good! Your grammar is great and the plot is fresh and interesting. You also have the characters down pretty well! It'd be great if you could update.
yaboku chapter 9 . 2/1
I absolutely love this fic! It's so nice to finally find something about this ship, and I love your writing! I don't know if you'll ever update it or continued it anywhere else, but I'm really glad I found this!
KibethShea chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
Just reread this fic after so many years... It's still an awesome and amazingly well written fic and I'm so sad we never got to the Kirihara babysitting part. But still. Brings back good memories 3
yu chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
Do you still write in the LGO-universe?
demoncat13 chapter 9 . 3/15/2011
please update. this story is great!
Faoiltierna chapter 9 . 1/20/2011
This is cute :-) I do like a good friendship (turning into something more) fic :-)

Are you going to continue it here, or should I just glomp onto the other stories in this universe and go from there? :-) I ask because it says TBC at the end...
Element.Flames.Of.Ice chapter 9 . 10/2/2010
nuuu its more than a year since this was updated :O

such a nice story

*poke*

life goes on 10 anywhere?
Silverwings47 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Read this a few times, but always forgot to review...

Love your characterization~ Update soon~

-sucks at reviewing...-
Lady of Eryn Galen chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
Really like the story...and the girls!

they are so adorable!

Hope the next chapter comes soon!
Nyx Nox Night chapter 7 . 6/11/2010
HAHA, it took me a minute to find a chapter I hadn't reviewed. Anyway, I love this story! I know you were adding more to the side stories, please add more to this one too! I can't wait to see what happens!

~Night
Broken Flavors chapter 9 . 3/23/2010
I ust realized (after my third or fourth time reading through this) that I've never left a review on this story. How rude of me :[

I truly, truly, absolutely ADORE your writing style and ability to maintain a constant level of superior quality in your works. Its a great refreshed from the... less mature side of the writers in the various fandoms. Honestly, this story (and the rest of your LGO-verse fics) have made KiriKam become my OTP. They're just too awesome, especially with your characterization. Also, your ability to create phenomenal, lovable Original Characters and keep them from getting boring is really fantastic. Every aspect of this story so far is just amazing and I can't get tired of reading it!

That being said, I really hope that updates are in the works. It seems like such a waste to let a story of this caliber collect dust, although I can hardly blame you. Real life always takes precedence. :] Regardless, thank you for the fantastic chapters so far and I look forward to whatever you do in the future.
nequam-tenshi chapter 9 . 1/12/2010
I'm irritated that most of your stories that I have read are incomplete! Could you please update of finish them?
nequam-tenshi chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
so the dad's dead and the mom's drunk... 16 is a legal age to be recongized as an adult in Japan?
nequam-tenshi chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
never make a little girl say what she doesn't want-that never works! haha!

A very cute nickname by the way! :)