Reviews for Better Than Me
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
that almost made me crt. good job. :,)
deadinside chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
omfg i love you so much! i love that you used one of my favorite hinder songs you must continue this story please for the sake of my sanity!XD
hiiroduoyui chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
It's a good story! I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
mad half hour chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
...You made Tohma pretty much OOC. It's extremely doubtful the man would grow to like Shuichi enough that he'd choose to protect him over Eiri-sama. One of the most interesting things about Tohma is that he's willing to become completely unreasonable when it comes to Yuki. He'd sooner go after Shuichi for causing Yuki the heartbreak he's experiencing, or go to Yuki and tell him he doesn't need Shuichi, or etc. Tohma has nothing more than a paper-thin level of polite respect for Shuichi, and whenever that gets pulled down, it's very obvious Tohma can't really stand him.
EmmaLee65 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I just wanted to let you know that this is one of my FAVORITE stories on this website. I've read it over and over again and finally decided to review for it. "Better Than Me" is a great song and I think it goes really good with the idea of the story. Keep up the good work. Maybe I can hope to see more song fictions from you in the near future?
EmoVampireNinjaPimp chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I thought it was wonderful! Thanks for posting it! *chu* W
Azn and Amazing chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
OMG! its a good thing theres a happy ending.i was cring in the middle od like the second paragraph and trust me i NEVER cry! i was crying all the way through the story after that! OMG loved it!
GravitationYaoi chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
omg! that was awesome . i loved the ending!
BlackEyedWicca chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
OMG...that was so beautiful and sad...i loved it *tear* absolutly amazing. The song fit perfectly...wow just so wonderful. Completely enjoyed it!

Luv

BEW
allofthelights chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
this was a really good story but it made me sad too not only because of what happened in the story...

but this really happened to me...with this song my boyfriend thought i deserved better and hes my ex now but he really thinks that i still deserve better and he thinks that i never should of been with him.

Sorry you probably didn't want to hear that but it happened and you should really keep on writing too
Pombella4 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Wow. And Tohma was actually agreeable. So OOC. But I love happy endings especially when it comes to Eiri & Shuichi!
decaying soul chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
hey, it's me...the story is great! i was a little skeptial at first cause of yuki, writing that note...but i loved it! i did see one error when shu is talking to 'eiri' he says 'live' insted of life. ttyl yet another of your stories on my faves list.
RKQS12 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007