Reviews for The Truth about Dean Winchester
Guest chapter 14 . 12/8/2012
Amazing story. :)
EmptySpaces11 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I read your text long ago. But now that I can express myself a little more in English, I'll leave my review here.

Your text is wonderful. I read occasionally. I mean, You wrote a story to Dean, a history which, while not true, is beautiful. Congratulations. Hugs.
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 14 . 6/8/2010
Awsome story!
Shooshkipoo chapter 12 . 4/28/2009
Do not get me wrong, I'm really enjoying this story. It's creative, it's intense and you describe everything in detail. But I will say that you could do with an editor to check for things like spelling and grammar. And although it suits the way you are telling the story, I would suggest finding another way to write the dialogue. It's a bit confusing at the moment. That being said, the minute I finish reading this story, I'm going straight for the sequel!
Irishmama chapter 14 . 4/8/2008
I think it's sick that torture more perverce than anything gothic or midevil and the risking of ones own child can be justified in the minds of John Winchester or the writers of fanfic. If you can raise a child, be with them for so many years and not know their heart than you're a pretty pathetic parent and even worse if you aren't willing to come up with a test that doesn't put your child's life in danger. Yes that includes leaving your post to fight a poltigist. Nothing should have been able to pull a father from whatching over his son. Only a none parant or a bad parant would think otherwise. That's why parants think John is one of the worst excuses of a parant ever created. He and he alone is responcable for what happined with the Strega. Leaving the boys alone with a child killer on the loose, stupid bast*. They might as well have been bait. Maybe they were. By the way I didn't see Dean hesitate, move causously as not to startle the prey yes, hesitate no. Not a hunter are you.

PS Just found this story recently.
PennyFerret chapter 10 . 1/14/2008
How old is Dean in this?
Kutrine chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
OMG! It was way better than I expected I got so caught up in the story it was like I was actually there! I can't wait to read the others. :)
KFF chapter 14 . 7/3/2007
I really loved the story, though the dialogue was not so easy. I could never tell when someone was talking or just who exactly was talking, it was confusing as hell and I dislike that in a story. This story had a good plot to it and the main body of the story was great, but as I said, the only problem I have is the talking.
limabean chapter 14 . 5/8/2007
*Chants* Sequel Sequel! I love this story if you don't continue I may have to go all Stephen King's Misery on you!
Carcharodon carcharias chapter 14 . 5/5/2007
Oh, please, please make a sequel! The plot of this one is so interesting, it's a really original idea. *squees* And it's all about Dean, which is a HUGE point in your favor!
alaine1910 chapter 14 . 5/4/2007
Do more great story
Duffster21 chapter 14 . 5/4/2007
i like it

a i think a sequel would e good
Duffster21 chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
woot for bobby

i still think he shoulda kept holding th4e shotgun
limabean chapter 13 . 5/2/2007
Poor Dean still doesn't think about himself. I enjoyed this chapter. Update soon!
Duffster21 chapter 12 . 4/29/2007
and damnitt,

can't dean ever catch a break?

update soon