Reviews for Gravity
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Absolutely beautiful. Beautiful and emotional. I loved it. It's not often I find a story as sweet as this. :)
FractaUmbra chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
That was incredible! Very beautiful and well elaborated! Will be a sequel of this? On Earth maybe? Love the POV of TC and all the descriptions and emotions on this! Congratulations!
crimsonseastorm chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Beautiful! You write and convey emotions terrifically! TC/Skywarp work so well together and you've captured them here amazingly! I love this idea that TF can have true love at first sight especially because Decepticons are so anti- anything that makes them seem weak. I'd love to see you write more of this pairing!
sierpinsky chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This is absolutely beautiful. I am... quite into this genre of writing, and I've read lots of this stuff but this is the best I've seen so far. It's not some kind of perverse very short one-shot that the writer does for her (or his...) own pleasure. I found that this fic really dealt with innocent uncertainty and the development of it all was excellent. It shows the irrationality of love at first sight (without all the cliche-ness) and is just so... bliss? _ I really enjoyed this very much- thank you for writing this! And, like I said, this was beautiful.
Saberfrost chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Aw I Loved it!

It was one of the Most Beautiful Things I've Read!

Will there be a sequel?
Kellee chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
o that was such a beautifully written peice!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
That was wonderfully fluffy, and beautifully written. :3
Maraluch chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
*sigh* what a romance! Wonderfully done.

Bravo!
eeyop1428 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
wow, TC has a lot of thoughts doesn't he? very confusing and conflicting thoughts at that. it just goes to show that love is not such a simple thing after all, not even when you "feel" that it is right; there are other factors that contribute to it and i think that you've made it very clear that that is how it is, more or less. in the end, you know that you love someone when you feel it more in your heart, than know it in a logical, thinking sense. because, as the saying goes, emotions overcome reasoning.
Anhai chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
...I love this. I love your Thundercracker! (And his voices!...kinda _;) Skywarp was well done too. I really like your descriptions; it really helps with the overall feel of the story...It also makes me wonder about Skywarp's version of this. *hinthint* *nudgenudge*

Skywarp/Thundercracker is one of my (recently discovered) favorite pairings...but I really didn't think of them that often 'till I read this...yesterday _; (I forgot to review! )

Anyways. Great, great, great story (I favorited). I've read your other transformers fics and loved them too...your writing style and characterizations are addicting. :P Good uck with life and writing. (PS. I had three large glasses of coke and less than four hours sleep...so sorry if anything seems offensive or confusing _;)
NybCR chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Very sweet _ Wonderful bit of fluff-not sappy, really, but contemplative and insightful, and completely beautiful. Excellent work on this piece.
Decepitcon project XD chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
hm *wonders why not many ppl reveiwed*

i thought it was great
suburban hero chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
-explodes-

-pull self together again-

N'AW.

You, my friend, own hard.

And I loved this, VERY much.

There's other fics with Skywarp being all... bouncy and "Look what I've done!"...

but this Skywarp was HOT. In his own roboty way.

And TC was adorable, -squishes-.

Filljigahasdfawitt chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I think this is about as close as you can get to TF smut as possible. Since smut is, well... smut, I think it's just not physically possible for a robot to commit sexual acts the way a human would. But this, no, this is how it should be. And it's HOT.
Dalin chapter 1 . 7/21/2007