Reviews for I'm Sorry I Can't Be Perfect
snheetah chapter 10 . 5/21/2010
Whoa! The dad almost killed her to death Jesus!

Nice story I really like it!
Olympiangirl chapter 15 . 12/22/2008
This is a sweet, beautiful masterpiece with a perfect ending. I really love this. I'm going to read the actual story now!
Wolfwhisperer chapter 15 . 9/6/2008
I didn't get the Rose one. Was she delusional, or did her brothers not really die? And are you ever gonna do a sequel? Now I have to go reread the sequel to this one! THANX A LOT!

Luv Wendy! :)(:
SmylieLove chapter 15 . 2/18/2008
aww, good ending , cant wait to read more of ur stories
Violet712 chapter 15 . 2/18/2008
Ok. You said it was the end at the chapter. Are you going to right a sequal to it? And the words at the bottom in italic, are they the words happening now? PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON! Sorry, I am very tired. And if it is the end, you should really write a sequal the stories are so GOOD! Update soon!
Princess Cutie chapter 15 . 2/18/2008
wow! *wipes tears away* this was amazing! :) is there a sequel when lilly comes back?
Violet712 chapter 14 . 2/17/2008
Awesome! I like the part about the boys coming back. So does that mean they are not really dead. And is this the sequal to Rose Truscott now? Keep up the good work and update soon!
JulianaGrace chapter 13 . 10/25/2007
Oh, wow! Great! But why such a short chapter after such a long wait? And no author's note! What's up? Sure you're ok? :/

Well, I can't really say much, but the bit you did write was really good, and left us hanging. It sems that it's been a few weeks since we last stepped into Lily's life, and alot has happened! Guess we'll have to wait for the next part to find out what!

Lots of love! :D

hunnybunnysa chapter 13 . 10/25/2007
ooh hurry and update soon! pleaase!

cant wait!

SmylieLove chapter 13 . 10/25/2007
Princess Cutie chapter 13 . 10/25/2007
the music in me chapter 10 . 10/9/2007
oh crap...what happens 2 her?
SmylieLove chapter 12 . 9/29/2007
Violet712 chapter 12 . 9/25/2007
Why did you let the twins die? Thats so sad. they should at lest make it to the hospital and die there and not in the good story. the part where you left the twins...i started to feel tears in my eyes. but if they dont die... make them go t a distance realtive. i know you probaly already have plans for the next chapter but i am just giving out ideas if you didnt already
JulianaGrace chapter 11 . 7/5/2007
YAY! Happiness & fluff! Sorry it took me so long to r&r!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »