Reviews for A New Beginning
Guest chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
awesome
MoonlightBushido chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Actually they can once Dende became the guardian, as long as the death isn't of natural causes they can be wished back. Plus, the two wishes thing was added then as well.
Michael chapter 19 . 6/5/2014
This is the best crossover I have ever seen. You made sure that I can't look at Gohan and Jeremie the same ever again. I give this a 100 out of 10.
Michael chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
I understand why it took 4 chapters to get to the crossover part of this to start, and another 2 chapters before Aelita, Yumi, Ulrich, and Odd to show up. You need the time to understand why Gohan felt this way and how became Jeremie. Also you can't put Videl in this anyway. That's because Jeremie in the show is 14. Gohan didn't meet Videl till he was 18.
duskrider chapter 19 . 5/24/2014
I enjoyed this story very much
Jason chapter 19 . 5/2/2014
What it stops here. This was really good. You know dragon ball z kai is airing in japan, and code lyoko is back in France as code lyoko evolution. I really liked this. You should write a sequel.
Jason chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Yea, I don't mind the earth's dragon balls can wish someone back more than once. That something that bugged me.
Danny chapter 19 . 4/24/2014
Well I just finish reading this and well I wish that this happened in the shows. I'd say you should make a sequel.
Tommy chapter 19 . 4/23/2014
Well, I may have not like some parts of this, but overall, this was really really good. You did a good job. I give this a 9 out of 10.
Tommy chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
Why? Why are you making Gohan starting to like Sissi that way? It was made clear in the show that Jeremie has only like Aelita. This is out of charter. (sorry if I spelled charter wrong.)
Tommy chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
One problem, Jeremie's father name is Michael. They showed it in season 2.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/11/2014
CONTINUE!
DALO225 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Wll you now what FUCK-NUGGET, videl/gohan combo is awsome. I have spent about a year trying to finish reading every single about ll the thousand or so fanfictions. In case your thick skull doesnt like dbz, or check the gohan/? Catagory, there arent many other girls for him or actually tgere written. Other than that... i like the story. OUT
Guest chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
I would recomend writing about how some of the dbz enemies such as cell and frieza and put them on lyoko, leaving gohan to fight them both

It is really good