Reviews for A New Beginning
AlexCephon chapter 19 . 4/13
Actually a good read, but it's missing the relation between Gohan/Jeremy and Aelita.
Dinosaurchicken chapter 19 . 2/26
this one was great
Michael78 chapter 2 . 2/23
Would you mind if someone adopts this story for a sequel
Michael78 chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Here's a little trivia to make this story have even more layers. Jeremie's English voice actress is actually the same person who voiced Chi-Chi is several DBZ movies
dcsonic 10 chapter 19 . 12/17/2015
sequel please
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Another DUMB VIDEL HATER
Guest chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
awesome
MoonlightBushido chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Actually they can once Dende became the guardian, as long as the death isn't of natural causes they can be wished back. Plus, the two wishes thing was added then as well.
Michael chapter 19 . 6/5/2014
This is the best crossover I have ever seen. You made sure that I can't look at Gohan and Jeremie the same ever again. I give this a 100 out of 10.
Michael chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
I understand why it took 4 chapters to get to the crossover part of this to start, and another 2 chapters before Aelita, Yumi, Ulrich, and Odd to show up. You need the time to understand why Gohan felt this way and how became Jeremie. Also you can't put Videl in this anyway. That's because Jeremie in the show is 14. Gohan didn't meet Videl till he was 18.
duskrider chapter 19 . 5/24/2014
I enjoyed this story very much
Jason chapter 19 . 5/2/2014
What it stops here. This was really good. You know dragon ball z kai is airing in japan, and code lyoko is back in France as code lyoko evolution. I really liked this. You should write a sequel.
Jason chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Yea, I don't mind the earth's dragon balls can wish someone back more than once. That something that bugged me.
Danny chapter 19 . 4/24/2014
Well I just finish reading this and well I wish that this happened in the shows. I'd say you should make a sequel.
Tommy chapter 19 . 4/23/2014
Well, I may have not like some parts of this, but overall, this was really really good. You did a good job. I give this a 9 out of 10.