Reviews for A Knight and a Princess: Drabbles 2
izzybizzy333 chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
I don't understand some of the titles but I still love it. I am impressed at your ability to convey deep emotions and life changing choices with only 100 words.
AngelQueen chapter 15 . 2/15/2009
Oh wow, your drabbles are absolutely amazing! Of course, there's nothing like a bout of BMWW goodiness to brighten up . ;D Excellent work and hope to see more soon!

Also, if you're still taking suggestions, here's a few lines: "I will, I will give up my life for you if you want it/Give you my heart, you already own it." From Jimmy Wayne's 'I Will'. Very awesome song that reminds me very much of our Caped Crusader and Princess.

Again, great work! :)
magialuna chapter 15 . 11/15/2008
These drabbles are almost poems. They are really good. Thank you for sharing them! -Clare
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 15 . 7/18/2008
that was really well writen

good job, i really liked it

10/10 :)
Profilerchic chapter 15 . 8/6/2007
hey i loved ur drabbes, could u do me a fave tho?.. and make em longer?.. i like longer (not oneshots) but longer drabbles... thx.. realy sweet drabbles
Gabrielle Lupin chapter 15 . 7/18/2007
Before I read this I was humming "singing in the rain", kinda funny because of your title. Loved the update, .Great job.
Twinings chapter 15 . 7/18/2007
That's so sweet! I can't seem to come up with anything more coherent than that, but yay.

-3.0
acethebatdog2039 chapter 15 . 7/17/2007
Damn these are good. love them. Want more.

Ace
irony882 chapter 15 . 7/16/2007
M, yes, the Dark Knight does need someone to understand what his priorities are...and Diana's just the person!
irony882 chapter 14 . 7/9/2007
The Beatles' haunting song fits Bruce and Diana like a glove (please excuse the unexpected, cliche metaphor.)

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Twinings chapter 14 . 7/5/2007
Good luck with that sanity! I'm looking forward to your next story, as always.

-3.0
Hepburn chapter 14 . 7/5/2007
Well done as always! I hope that work calms down and I am looking forward to your next story.

Take care. :)
dwparsnip chapter 13 . 7/2/2007
Hmn. Why is it always jasmine?

Sorry it took me way too long to review, ALSW, but better late than never, right? Besides, you know I love them. Hope to see more soon.
Kipling Bunny chapter 13 . 7/1/2007
The smallest smile on Batman is huge! :)

The next one sounds sort of melancholy... but I love the song Eleanor Rigby.
Kipling Bunny chapter 12 . 7/1/2007
Nicely done, as usual!

The title threw me for a second. And then I recognized the song.