Reviews for The Wedding Bells
FalconRukichi chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Nice story~! i like the side of his in this story~ four of them actually~ the balance in this story so nice and it wasting if not reading it~ no, time for the "honeymoon" story~ XD
colourfulgurl chapter 27 . 6/10/2011
This story was absolutely amazing...and I loved the ending...it was so sweet :D I hope there is a sequel but if not I'm fine cause the ending was beautiful :)
shiloah18 chapter 25 . 12/31/2009
Hmm.. never thought of Lacus as one to read another's note.. *shrugs*

Ooh.. so Athrun had a journaL of his trip to earth huh? nice.. and it's about his first mEeting with Cags.. *squeaLs*

was it stiLL raining back then when they were in the cave? hmm.. this is a fic.. that may change! :D

"I’m staring down the baRreL of my own gun." uh.. she didn't point the gun at him, ne? she cocked it and heLd it to the right side of her head whiLe he drew out his knife.. ne?

"Her eyes fiLLed with tears more and she shOok a few times." tears more? more tears?

"It misfired and grazed my shouLder sLightLy." actuaLLy, it was the right side of his torso.. v kakoii! pLease continue to update! I can't wait for their honeymoon together! XD jaa ne!

P.S. if you have time, pLease check out the AMVs my friend made.. they're aLL in my profiLe page.. thanks in advance! ;)
TwilightSonnet chapter 25 . 3/12/2009
yay! another update! more please XD
haru.fan chapter 24 . 3/10/2009
awe that's cute! haha funny! very good :) love it so much! hope to see the next chapter soon
TwilightSonnet chapter 24 . 3/10/2009
another amazing chapter!

i wonder what happened to Cagallis dress!

please update soon!
TwilightSonnet chapter 23 . 3/2/2009
cant wait to see how you're going to do their wedding scene!

update soon please!

plus, good luck! i hope you get the part!
Hegodart chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
great start,

i kno im late starting to read this but o well,

better late than never )

o i won't review every chapter since im sure you'll get annoyed of me..;)
moonqueen55211 chapter 22 . 1/19/2009
I like this story a lot. I can't wait for the next chapter. Ialso think that it's funny. My brother and I laughed so hard.
shiloah18 chapter 22 . 12/29/2008
"ALL of the other girLs were stiLL in enguLfed in deep sLumber." how about omitting the first "in"?

"..aLL to gracefuLLy." to? tOo?

hmm.. the way Lacus is hugging Athrun.. a fEeL a bit.. weird inside.. .
colourfulgurl chapter 22 . 12/19/2008
i really loved the chapter and they are getting SO CUTE! :)
PotentialCalamity chapter 22 . 12/17/2008
omg this is a really good story plz update, update, UPDATE!
haru.fan chapter 22 . 12/17/2008
awe adorable still i love it lots and hope to see more soon because it's so fantastic. i miss gundam seed/destiny so much and this story always helps me get back in the "mood" awesomeness continue soon

haru
Xcrimson-kurenaiX chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Nice story! Keep it up.
haru.fan chapter 21 . 12/2/2008
your out to torture aren't you? No joking joking. So cute! i've missed this story so much and am happy you updated! We need more of these! Please? Anyways it was awesome. I love Athrun and Cagalli so much! Thank for a wonderful story about them. :)