Reviews for Conversations
Intex chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
*claps* that was great!
Vechababe chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I'm the only reviewer? I'm surprised at that: I think that you've done really well with this. Not many people have written Dean in 'vulnerable' moment and stayed so true to his character. Yet you pulled it off! It stayed realistic (well, as realistic as made-up characters can get) throughout. Well done.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I'll admit I was curious what your thoughts were going to be after watching this episode. You seem to see the little things that might irk me.

I love both the brothers, but I was a little irritated with Sam for taking off again, ex: Standford, telling Dean he will leave in the episode "Shadows", and "Scarecrow", (though Dean did drive away in Scarecrow, but that was because he was giving Sam what he wanted.)

I was upset that Sam did not leave a note for Dean and though I cannot stand Ellen, glad she told Dean where to go find Sam. (So who is the leak at the Roadhouse?)

Dean had asked Sam to stay after telling him the secret at the beginning of "Hunted", begged him and yet Sam left. Than at the end in the car, Sam never told Dean he was sorry.

Though did love the scenes with Jensen :) in the house. Once again he could communicate so much with his eyes, the pain when as Dean he thought Sam was dead and he did a good job of cussing around the gag. The reunion moment between the brothers was perfect.

Enjoyed your tag. Sam getting Dean to talk because he had been drinking and Sam listened. The brothers touching foreheads. Sam telling Dean he was sorry and how important his brother is to him. It was nice that Sam didn't rub it in the next morning. I liked that even though Dean couldn't remember everything that happen, he felt better.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.

Take care.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Very good. I like to see that side of Dean, not the sick one but the one where it's not a bad thing to talk.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
That was a great tag to Hunted. Your way of allowing the brothers a tender moment was truthful to the characters. Only drunk would Dean loosen up about his feelings. Although this season I find Dean's character to be more emotional...which is a good thing.
IWantToBelieve127 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
This was amazing, I loved it! It's going im favorite stories list. Thanks for writing.

~Alaina~
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Yup, definatley sent the angst tiara to the correct writer!

Loved this scene, perfect amount of angst and brotherly love, you are awesome!

Keep those hurt Dean stories coming, I love them...enjoy the cookies, you rock!
Mousitsa chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Wow, what wonderful work! I really enjoyed this! It was so masterful at bringing out a variety of emotions as I was reading it. First amusement at a drunk Dean ... empathy for an emotionally hurt Dean ... brotherly “aw” moments at Sam’s concern and trying to help his older brother ... heartbreak for both the boys ... and finally a feeling of slight relief that our broken boys were there for each other and appeared that they would be ok. Beautifully written; good job!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
oh there is something about that dean winchester that we just love to see tortured isnt there! Great job on this i liked it alot...good job
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
That was awesome girl, Dean getting drunk and Sam trying to use it to his advantage to see if Dean would be more open about his feelings if he was not so in control! You pitched it just right, not too chick-flicky but with enough emotion to really get how both Sam and Dean were feeling!

Loved Sam's concern for Deans self inflicted delicate condition in the morning by bringing him painkillers and oj and not tormenting him with the smell of food! And leaving him to surf the net on the laptop whilst Sam did the legwork at the library!

Oh yes, and can't leave it without mentioning the touching of foreheads, just so brotherly!

Enjoyed every word - writing crisis, what writing crisis, saw no sign of it there, have you been drinking with Dean!
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Great story! You really got the characters right!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
That was good. The kinda stuff i like.
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Thanks so much for this SNG! I loved it, it was just what we needed and I just loved the banter between Sam and Dean.

OMG! I so love a drunk Dean (and a sober Dean, and a sleepy Dean, and an angry Dean….I think you get the picture!). He is just so funny!

“Yes, his big brother – hunter extraordinaire and king of all things 'manly' had honest to God just giggled.” - Lol! In fact I giggled throughout the whole first half of this fic and I nearly cried through the second half! What more could I ask.

You nearly broke my heart, I so love an emotionally hurt Dean (and a physically hurt Dean, and a protective Dean…there I go again!).

“So you wanna tell me what the hell you're playing at Dean?” said Sam, with exaggerated calmness.! – I can so hear Sam saying this!

Thanks again for this – it was my best Easter present!
Linda chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
One word for you - beautiful! :) Loved it, really did! :)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »