Reviews for Searching for Teddy
Tsuba chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Awww, cute :3
I wonder who they were going to spy with the hidden camera...maybe the teddybear was an answer to Dinosaurs's flowers ?
Hermi-ko chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Nice one! I like teddy bears and this couple, so thanks to have done your best about them
And thanks for the reply on LJ, I will work on your stories soon.
*Hermi-kô***
buddybuddy96 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Heehee! That was soo cute!

It was perfect! I noticed no spelling/grammar errors, and the plot bunny who attacked you is very appreciated by me!

Toodles!

BB96
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
The entire setup was great! I love the quirky shopkeeper and Hiruma getting all defensive. Talk about aw material!
Miss Acacia chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Oww that was incredibly cute - even though I can't see Hiruma bying a huge teddy bear for Mamori, nor walking in the street with it in his arms. Must be funny, though !-
wintaer chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
lol! Very, very cute. Exactly who were they planning on "giving" that teddy bear to?

Man, the shopkeeper should consider himself lucky that his shop was only burglarized...
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That's pretty funny! Now, why were they getting a teddy in the first place?
DarkestCornerOfMyMind chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Aww! Cute! Wonder why I never noticed this before...?
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Aww. That was cute. I like your style of writing. Great job!
animEphunK13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
it was a really sweet story..

keep up a good work!
Luna Addictus chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Actually, I didn't understand why they had to buy the teddy bear, but that last two paragraphs cracked me up. XD
Hysp chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
This was really good!

~Jess
Souvenir chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
adorable! This was great, very dynamic, you write the characters well-and it's so cute.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
cute lol i though that hiruma would go to bild a bear workshop and make a bear holding m16's and pistols lol hurry and update!
darkmage009 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
good one shot. ne is it?

keep up writing though!