Reviews for A Few Quiet Drinks
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
This was HILARIOUS!
rowanashke chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
O.M.G. I giggled like a maniac the entire time through this. Awsome! Amazing! Completely wondeful! I've run out of adjectives, but rest assured, I think this is my favorite crossover EVER. Seriously. Very awsome talent, very creative mind. Great job.
Emily Tyler chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
Hee hee... Nanny and Jack made me giggle. As did Tosh and Ponder. My only question is, where is Vimes in all this? I'd thought he was the one with Ianto, until the lisp thing. Ah well. Still very funny.
blackfeenix chapter 5 . 10/22/2007
Oh I have to say i absolutely LOVED all of these! Death meeting with Jack and instead sending Jack is so very amusing. I loved all of them! Especially the Librarian beating up Owen. ..And of course Jack being able to understand the Librarian. Which you'd expect of course. -grins-

Great writing. My kind of sadistic humour and a good balance of descriptions and speech. Loved 'em!
RotaryShakes chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
Oh sweet Heavens, this is perfect. Best xover idea ever! It all works so well, the characters bounce off one another very nicely. Also, should you write some more Jack/Nanny/Granny, I'd give you my soul. Because Nanny is probably the only person even more outrageous than Jack, and Granny and Jack would seriously ROCK.

... and John Barrowman could be a human Greebo.
LialaSword chapter 5 . 4/12/2007
Oh this is great! I love it! The pairs you put together are very funny and well done.
Lola Ravenhill chapter 5 . 4/9/2007
And of course, Owen just has to call the Librarian a monkey. *shakes head*

This was quite fun! Made me laugh and gave me the shivers all at the same time, and I loved seeing some of my favorite Discworld characters meet with the Torchwood folks. Thanks for the read. :)
ice-connoisseur chapter 5 . 4/9/2007
Hahaha! Love these! Are there any more? Both humerous, and very serious, all at once...very clever!

Write more!

Emma
IndeMaat chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I like this one. Funny. Nice touch of Pratchett.

I'll read the others when I have more time.