Reviews for Stupid, so Stupid
16ckelmen chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Danny: "You need to take me on a date first..."
sorry I couldn't resist
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
meh. Wow, pretty dang sweet. Don't die, danny.
Monster Mads chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
That was a cool concept, I love how you portrayed Dash as the asshole that his is but at the same time still just another teen (feeling scared when he ends up getting Danny hurt). Great oneshot :)
Kaizerwave King chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow, this is a good story! Keep it comming!
skitzofrenic chapter 1 . 8/18/2008

dumb dumb dumb dash.

:) -skitzo
darkshadowgirl666 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
i can just imagine dannys expression at that last line, lol

is this story gonna be continued?

xx shadow xx
xheartkreuzx chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
lovee it!
MusicalGirl590 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Nice! I loved it! It's so good and I hope it isn't a one-shot. I thought that the challange part up there was good enough to tell me the rest of the story but I loved the irony. I thought that it would be soo different and then I read the entire thing... I was like... WOW! THIS IS SOO GOOD! IT'S SO (Word I'm not allowed to say) GOOD. Truly awesome! And did I mention that I loved the ending.

"Can I have your phone number?"

I would never have thought of that one! It's really good, Rin. I like your name Rin Flowers.

PS. Can you read my first one-shot in my one-shot collection. It's 'Danielle: Life Lessons'. Dash tells Danielle to steal for him the test so he doesn't fail and she does it! After the game, she and Dash meet and Danielle wants to give him the file but Danny stops them. Dash tries to kill Danny but he just shot him by the gun on his shoulder and he told him to get in the car to drive... I'm just talking now... It's a Danny, Dash and Danielle thing but still... Dash's in.

I'm going to stop talking now because this is my first review and the longest one. lol.

TheSilverEternity chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Oh wow.

Dash is a little retard.
mysoulmate chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
LMAO! part of me hopes that this isn't a one shot.
AdmiringFromAfar chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
;_; just a one shot? ccan you write more...please?
rika195 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007 intense. I am really impressed by this story. it just sucked me in! I can't wait for you to continue it! Please continue it! It's really good! Your story and characterization were perfect. Please update soon!
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Please tell me you're not just leaving us hanging like that? I love what you've written here. It's not a side of Dash you often get to see. I'd really like to know what happens next.
The Feral Candy Cane chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
GAAH! How can you just leave it like that? We must know wht happens! Why?
i am SO not telling my name chapter 1 . 4/25/2007