Reviews for she is a Cinderella
silver-blackwings chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
lol your not mean the royal advisor fits shigure perfectly great story by the way.
FlamboyantSnake chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
wow, when i first saw the word i count i was a bit sceptical, but, this was really good!
Haphazard Snow chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I really liked this. So effective, with so little words. Keep up the lovely work!
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
that was so sweet! I love ShigureTohru pairings, even if it's one-sided! And love yours too!
BlackMoon6666 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
why is it that every shigure/tohru story i Read is always onesided that is just not fair. Thank you for this fic though
dr. sluice chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Love it.
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
yes. mean. very mean. but I love it anyway! good job
Akito Souma chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
This is a refreshing perspective on Shigure's relationship with Tohru. I myself see a lot of potential for a story about the two of them, but romance is not the first thing I think of when it comes to the two of them. From Tohru's side, maybe, but from Shigure's I see lust and amusement at playing with someone's emotions.

I don't think that Shigure is heartless-I definitely see him as caring about the people in his family, as well as Tohru-but I do think he's a sociopath and a very selfish person, and I can't see him genuinely falling in love very easily. If he did fall in love I think it would be with someone as corrupt and manipulative as himself, because he's the kind of guy who would see goodness in someone that other people assumed was purely evil (perhaps because he knows that deep down inside he himself is good, in spite of his subtle cruelties, and wishes that someone would see that in *him*).

Anyhow, I did like this story because it showed Shigure as being that corrupt individual who perhaps regrets being what he is and longing for something more pure. When you think of it that way it makes sense that he would love Tohru, secretly and from afar, feeling unworthy to approach her with his affections. I liked the fairy tale references too; Shigure, being a novelist, thinks that way and makes analogies like that all the time. So you kept them in character very well.

Good job! _
XxLostToTheWorldxX chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
u should do a backround story for this i bet it would be good
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
One word: lovely. I really liked this fic. (Wait, that wasn't one word. _ Oh, well.)
Lillith 06 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
What can I say?

I loved It.

That's true, Shigure isn't a charming prince. He is cunning and full of lies but he is a wonderful character

Great work
quixotomy chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Very good. I liked it. A drabble from an AU story in your head, I presume? Or is it from an actual fanfiction?
sexy-jess chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
So... is this a one-shot?

I loved it!

Great work!

sexy-jess.
CallxMexSenseixSenpaixSama chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Ahaha. This story sounds interesting :)
27 Second to Reality chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Poor shigure, thas so SAD! (emo tear)