Reviews for Not Seamus' Fault
ssongbirdd chapter 1 . 11/24/2019
I loved Bond so much. I’ve read it a few times through the years. It’s actually a very nostalgic experience reading that story. I think it’s one of the first HP/DM fan fictions I read when I was in high school! So thank goodness you’ve written these one shots. I hope your life is awesome and you’re living the life of your dreams haha You/your story has been in my life for like 15 years. Weird to think about.
Makoto Sagara chapter 1 . 7/12/2019
After having read Bond like ten times, I think this is the first time I've gone and read the other stories associated with it. I'll admit that I wasn't too fond of Seamus in the original story, but I do feel slightly sorry for him in this. No one wants to really overhear a mate getting his rocks off with their spouse. Of course, the fact that Seamus sort of deserves his discomfort makes it hilarious. I'm with Dean, laughing at him.
gabip82th chapter 1 . 6/8/2019
This was fucking beautiful. I looked like an absolute fool laughing at my phone but it was worth it. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2018
Yaaasssssssssss
spittingllama7856 chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Hahaha. Ew. Filch in a thong.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
Really enjoyed that since Seamus never was a big fan of their relationship & it was a very nice way of bringing him around.
iCeDxTC chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
Love it!
lechatabbicat chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Died laughing! Loved it !
Queen Slayer chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Yes,i love non straight Seamus
Isabell3 chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
that was hot and funny
centava chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I think this was the best smut I've read from you! Very hot as well as fun and romantic. And a great lesson for Seamus in figuring out what love can look like. Nice job!
NawelKim chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Oh my! Poor Seamus! His reactions are priceless...
gretypanova234 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Almost eight years after this story was published I must say that it's adorable and completes bond in a unique way. Loved it.
Alex Aces chapter 1 . 12/14/2014