Reviews for Not Seamus' Fault
Mayunaise chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Hi !

I just finished reading Bond's French translation, so I checked your profile, in case you've written a sequel or something. I really enjoyed Seamus' POV, and the Anniversary. Very sweet.
Thanks a lot for your marvellous story ! If I read it again some day, I'll try to do it in the original version this time !

Congratulations again !
I sincerely apologize if there are some errors in my mess.
BlueSecretGarden chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
o_O ... (brain blown away)...

...restarting minimal brain function ...

... Oh God! that was bloody HOT!

thanks
phoenixstrike chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I've read Bond several times, and it has always been one of my favourite stories. But until about 20 minutes ago I never knew this companion piece existed, and I'm very annoyed about that, because it's absolutely wonderful. Hot, sweet, funny, and I love the Dean twist at the end. A marvellous oneshot to accompany a truly masterpiece of a Drarry fic. Well done 3
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
very funny poor seamus or should i say lucky? ;)
bekah.james.3 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Shew. This one was magnificent.
deletes chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
PWP but amusing.
Sophie French chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Ok, I simply love it. I loved "Bond" of course, but this one? Icing on the cake! So well written, so sexy, so funny, it has anything you can ask for in a Drarry!
Well done, this is really a good job. Thank you!
BAFan chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Awww. This is one of my absolute favourites! Don't remember when I first read it - a couple of years ago, probably, right after "Bond," - but I loved it immediately. I've since found a few others with a similar theme, but this one remains at the top of my faves list.
Khashana chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Now I want Seamus and Dean to get together. :)
Predacon chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
i have tried to sleep when your roomates are having sex i swear it drove me crazy
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Cool. Good follow up.
Athena0 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
LOL this was brilliant.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Bahaha Seamus is hilarious! Even with the lemon going on I couldn't even hold back the grins and giggles at Seamus's reactions.
Drarry5ever chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Omfg I just finished BOND, its like 2am and I'm dying for a sequel and I found this,and honestly, I was dean, pissing myself laughing because of how much of a prude Seamus was throughout the original story. Very well done, though I think you should do a sequel close to the length of BOND because I want to know every aspect of their life together. So many feels I can't.
emthereble chapter 1 . 1/20/2013