Reviews for Not Seamus' Fault
Mattysones chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Poor Seamus and Dean! Seriously, they're good people for just laughing about it. I loved this :'D
megaeevee chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
LOL! poor seamus
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This was adorable—nice to get to know Seamus better!
oximoxy chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
A great little addition, thank you! Sweet and funny :o) very nice.
LanaTheIguana chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Niiiiiice
DW03 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Hahahaha, really nice. Not Seamus' fault at all! Really funny! Thank you.
hunnylover chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I cant stop luaghing! OMG that was great!

And the mushy lovey stuff at the end my heart melted in a puddle of melted chocolate!

I was disappointed a little tho I want to know super Badly what draco intends to collect!

what are they supose to do with the tie and what spell Pansy menchined!and then there was hints in Anniversary that draco and Harry have a parsomouth/French fetish thing! Its driving me mad not knowing.

I'm in love with your story bond I loved reading the Dvd extras and the short one shot practically killed me with joy.

LOVELOVELOVELOVE your story and writing skills!
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I think what you should do with this is you should show the next day and have Seamus tell Harry and Draco about it. :D
Maydice chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Great, great, great! I love your story, "Bond" is really perfect and I am glad to read some more stories about it ;) :D (hope my English isn't too bad ;) )
DemeRain chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Poor Seamus. ;)
Bobette13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Hot and halarious, a combination few authors (or stories) pull off well ... but there you have it, I think I was blushing while trying not to laugh too loud. Poor Seamus. And the bit with Dean at the end just made it that much better :)
Juul chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
"...is such a perfect little bottom, and nearly cries when somebody else takes control." Hot and awesome. I love Bond and all its outtakes. Especially smutty ones. :-)
Juul chapter 1 . 1/4/2012