Reviews for Distractions
I knew it was maddie!
*dies victory dance*
Im smart Im smart
TheKreibae chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I look at the characters and genre. No romance no Sam. I'm good ! Humorous oneshot. Hood job!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
great story. Dan's part was funny. How he escape though? Why would Paulina even talk to Danny? Hehe. Box Ghost. So going in favs.
incarnationofvictory chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
i thought it was Sam i mean temper, date, DANNY! i mean a lot of probley thought it was sam
SilenceOfSoul chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I did think it was Sam. Anyway, Can you join me to ban Flame Rising from Go to my profile for directions.
Really Really Long PenName Guy chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
i thought it was sam. :)
Chimei chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Yeah, okay, I thought it was Sam. ANYway, SO CUTE!
DPRRluvJ13MM chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
AW!

Too cute!

And funny!

i remember reading this on deviantART!

Still awesome!

(and you know i'm glad it wasn't you know who again, no killing of thee ;)

Awesome fic!
SAMBUSHiiPANDA chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Maddie doesn't have purple eyes...does she? i donno but anyways that was cute! And yes i thought it was sam, lol, i admit u had me going!good one-shot though i loved it!
soccergurl1990 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Haha! Totally thought it was Sam! Totally surprised me! Great one-shot! Keep up the great work!
Devianta chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Okay! I admit it. I thought it was Sam.

And this was hilarious. I cracked up when Danny yelled at Dan and when he tricked Paulina. Those two parts were so funny.

One correction. At the end you said, "Your late...". It should be, "You're late...".

Other than that(that I saw and remembered) this was perfect. Keep writing!
Stelra Etnae chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Oh...Cute... Totally unexpected

the way people/ghost kept annoying him...HAHAHA!

I never even thought of Mother's Day!

That it was Sam was nagging at the back of my mind... Anyway I was sure he was meeting a girlfriend! I am wrong! WA!
Rika'sGrayWolf chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
*sighs* i thought it was Sam too!-' eheh very good chappie,very good trick.
Artemis Isis chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Lmao! Funny and short. Nice.
DrWhoFan10 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Thats FUNNY! I thought it WAS Sam! oh well it was good! *hands DP plushie* hopfuly u like Danny Phantom(it was sugested when u wroght this)! for a job well done!

P.S. You can SEE ME! *hides* Evil! *hisses* A