Reviews for The Marriage Stone
Oh, the hatred is due to the constant romance build-up and promise of the resolving of sexual tension and then... Plot got in the way and now you're gone and and wahhhhh *slumps head on table*
I know this is bad etc, but as a Slytherin, I am full of hatred for your leaving this unfinished. Hoping you didn't actually die like someone else mentioned though. At least return somewhere in cyberspace so that we might eventually find closure...
Gamftw chapter 77 . 7/27
I love this story. I couldn't put it down.

Very good plot and very riveting.

Please tell me there is more :)
Argos chapter 77 . 7/26
Where are you? Why have you abandoned this lovely story? Please come back?!...
kenzie-koo chapter 77 . 7/21
This story has me hooke . I've been reading non-stop. Please tell me there's more
Eien-Kiseki chapter 1 . 7/18
Debating if I should re-read Marriage Stone for the 5th time. I'm so desperate -cry- thinking about this fanfic makes me feel angst like nobody's business knowing it will forever be unfinished. Somehow i've taken to religiously re-reading this story as a result... reaching ch77 is like a funeral and always makes me feel like a masochist for repeating this experience.
777angeloflove chapter 77 . 7/17
THIS STORY IS AWESOME~! LOVE IT~!
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 32 . 7/16
im quivering. only extremely good fiction makes me quiver, you know. its rare that i find something of such quality. to think, i almost passed over this fic because i thought the summary was a bit dull and cliche
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 26 . 7/16
Yes, THANK you! i completely agree on a eyesight repairing issue. its such an obvious disadvantage too for a person that has to FIGHT FOR HIS LIFE on a REGULAR basis, if his glasses break or are lost during a dangerous situation (even quidditch for example) he becomes completely vulnerable! and he is constantly surrounded by people who would leap on any vulnerability and exploit it like a motherf*cker! yet no one tries to remedy it!
sorry about the rant, but i just dont GET IT, JKRs wizards are so weirdly oblivious about some things
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 25 . 7/15
oh god, ive broken down laughing like crazy here. shadow puppets, hehe
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 7/9
Poor Harry. He is going to wake up in the morning and the first thing he sees is Death Eater Snape.
Kikiki.83 chapter 77 . 7/7
My first time reading an Harry Potter story and it was truly amazing! you did a really great job!I loved it!
but I have to ask: it's been years since your last update; does it mean that you've abandoned it?
kali-sinclaire chapter 77 . 7/7
I am so annoyed right now I thought this fic was completed and was really looking forward to finishing it and now that I've reached "The End" only to realise that it's not and I'm so angry at myself for not checking properly, please please PLEASE finish your fic
TheTransfiguredCanary chapter 1 . 7/6
Absolutely Spectacular.

So very beautifully written. The characters are very well written, with nods to Character strengths and weaknesses. Voldemort is especially convincing. Severus is the perfect balance of Ill tempered and caring with wonderfully well written intelligence interspersed throughout the work. I especially love your attention to detail that makes the world come alive. Your research into the various mythos is also truly inspiring. Your world and government building is also spectacular, again helped by your attention to in all I can find no faults as side from the aching tardiness. I do hope you someday return to end this story... I wait with baited breath.
10/10.
-TheTransfiguredCanary
aPieceOfPi chapter 77 . 7/4
This was a truly wonderful story. Thank you so much for writing it, I know it has brought happiness to a large number of people - myself included.
13,628 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »