Reviews for The Marriage Stone
Hello chapter 78 . 10/19
It was fun reading it. Hope your 2021 is healthful!
Kyutzu chapter 78 . 10/18
You are amazing.
Carlotta chapter 78 . 10/13
As long as you want i'll wait!
Good luck girl, you are stronger than you think, rise up!
ISBA15 chapter 78 . 10/4
Dear Josephine Darcy,
World is crazy out there, lots of things happening this few years what's with Covidendless quarantine. This stories keep me hoping and to this date I'm still waiting for your comeback. Your stories is the first fanfic I'm reading and is the most brilliant stories I have come across and no other rendition can beat that! How I wish I can be your friends and you don't know how your writing have a good impact in my life.. please comeback, let's finish what you have started and give people closure
Cat chapter 78 . 10/4
I started reading fanfiction in 2001: in chat rooms, yahoo groups, , etc. The websites have changed and the quality of fic I choose to read has definitely developed from what I first started reading, but in the 20 years I've been reading fanfic, this single story is the one that I always come back to. No matter what fandom I'm currently squeeing over or place my life is in, your story always brings me absolute joy. I truly hope you choose to finish your work, but most of all I wish you all the happiness in the world, as you have brought me and so many others around the world joy from your writing. 3
Kass chapter 75 . 10/4
I really love this fanfic! I really hope you come back to finish it someday I would love to see how far Severus and Harry’s relationship progresses and where it will take them as well as what other challenges you have in store for the characters.
Kassiloo chapter 75 . 10/4
I love this story! I really hope you come back to finish it at some point I’d love to see what else you have in store for them and where Harry and Severus relationship takes them!
SliverStarVixen chapter 78 . 9/24
This story is a page turner I love it hope that you can continue it
Chathumini Randika chapter 78 . 9/23
I understand but please if you chose to not continue the story then you can long summery about the story end. I love your story. Thank you for writing us. I'm sorry
Enide-Kant chapter 78 . 9/9
Dear Josephine,
I want to thank you again for this fanfic, for me it's the best snarry fanfic of all time, really, I reread it every year once or twice, and I always always get excited and enjoy it as if it were the first time.
You are a great writer and I really believe that you improved the world of Harry Potter, many things that JK left without explaining, you gave them a reason to be, the whole history of laws, ancient magic, the political issue and social status... I also love your Voldemort, much more deserving of being called dark lord. In a comment you said that Voldemort had his reasons for being the way he was, and I am very curious and want to know what you planned for him, his reasons.
Hopefully I'll can read one day the ending that this story so much deserves because it is wonderful.

Take care dear, we wait for you. 3
I continue to be a fan and I do hope that at some point you choose to continue. This is a story unlike any other and I feel like there's more story to tell .
FotoDi chapter 26 . 8/30
Ch. 26 Lovely Christmas gifts
Fanfor14years chapter 78 . 8/29
This story has stayed with me for many years. It is my hope it will be finished one day. Kind regards to you Josephine Darcy
zx14ninja chapter 78 . 8/25
I just want to say that even if you never post another chapter (which I completely understand), that I very much hope that you know how much of a master piece this story is. It's beautifully written, nuanced, enthralling, and a joy to read. You are talented and I very much hope that you are proud of what you've done here.
msquared chapter 78 . 8/25
I really enjoyed this story! I really hope that you finish it one day. I would love to find out what happened to everyone!
16,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »