Reviews for The Marriage Stone
moodysavage chapter 59 . 8/27
This scene with Harry fighting the demon and everyone shielding him is intense and making me freakin' cry.
Look Ive read this story at least three times and I am begging you please update it. I am desperate to find out what happens please don't leave me hanging like this I beg of you
moodysavage chapter 36 . 8/24
That battle was AWESOME! The stone, dementors, beasts, everything! And I loved that Harry used the wrong spell!
moodysavage chapter 26 . 8/23
I was so weepy over the Christmas chapter. Loved it.
Teacup chapter 1 . 8/23
This fic is absolutely the best peace of FF ever. If it were finished - it would have deserved to be published.
I could forever list the things that are awesome in this story but it's simply easer to say that everything is amazing and that there wasn't even one boring chapter.
Characterization is perfect and plot as well.I especially love the slow build of Severus and Harry relationship. I was looking forward to their date finally. But in stead I got heartache.
One of my greatest heartbreaks was the moment I realised that it's discontinued. But I am still extremely greatful for what we got.
Many people say that the author passed away. I really hope that's untrue.

However, if it is - I wish you to RIP and I will forever be grateful that you have given us this much and inspired me to try writing. Thank you so so so much.

Please, be well. And I pray that the sad news aren't true
moodysavage chapter 18 . 8/22
I loved loved loved this chapter! I adore a jealous Snape (who is not hurt) and I got so excited when he punched and threatened his little brother :) I love when people underestimate Harry and he proves to be dangerous too. Oh I just loved everything in chap. 18!
moodysavage chapter 12 . 8/21
I like your confrontation between Severus and Sirius. So many times people make Sirius so ridiculously immature that you can't take him seriously. But this confrontation let him show his dislike for snape while still coming across as someone who truly had his best interest at heart rather than his hatred of Snape.
moodysavage chapter 10 . 8/21
Actually if a sword was made normally then coated or edged in silver it should be just fine strength wise I would think.
moodysavage chapter 9 . 8/21
So the spell Harry used to control the death eaters was actually a useless spell. So maybe Harry had enough power that his intent is more important than the actual words. I really like the slow going of their relationship and how it is changing. And I really really like how you explain your thinking about certain parts of the story.
moodysavage chapter 8 . 8/21
You're right, that was a lot of great action too! Harry comes close to dying often only one time a year but that was a great scene.
moodysavage chapter 7 . 8/20
A baffled Snape is a cute Snape.
moodysavage chapter 4 . 8/20
I just love the part where Severus threatened Draco!
Tika chapter 2 . 8/19
OMG THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE
Why haven't I read this sooner?
I have only just started reading and got hooked immediately... this ia amazing and everyone is so IC and plot is realistic and you are brilliant writer.
BUT i do know that this is unfinished. unfortunately. WHY GOD WHY?
ANYWAY still brilliant. I LOVE IT.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 8/19
Epic Poor Severus
E-Vector chapter 46 . 8/19
OMG this is AWESOME. I mean I do feel bad for Draco, but really, this is AWESOME.
13,829 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »