Reviews for The Marriage Stone
Gamftw chapter 77 . 7/27
I love this story. I couldn't put it down.

Very good plot and very riveting.

Please tell me there is more :)
Argos chapter 77 . 7/26
Where are you? Why have you abandoned this lovely story? Please come back?!...
kenzie-koo chapter 77 . 7/21
This story has me hooke . I've been reading non-stop. Please tell me there's more
Eien-Kiseki chapter 1 . 7/18
Debating if I should re-read Marriage Stone for the 5th time. I'm so desperate -cry- thinking about this fanfic makes me feel angst like nobody's business knowing it will forever be unfinished. Somehow i've taken to religiously re-reading this story as a result... reaching ch77 is like a funeral and always makes me feel like a masochist for repeating this experience.
777angeloflove chapter 77 . 7/17
THIS STORY IS AWESOME~! LOVE IT~!
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 32 . 7/16
im quivering. only extremely good fiction makes me quiver, you know. its rare that i find something of such quality. to think, i almost passed over this fic because i thought the summary was a bit dull and cliche
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 26 . 7/16
Yes, THANK you! i completely agree on a eyesight repairing issue. its such an obvious disadvantage too for a person that has to FIGHT FOR HIS LIFE on a REGULAR basis, if his glasses break or are lost during a dangerous situation (even quidditch for example) he becomes completely vulnerable! and he is constantly surrounded by people who would leap on any vulnerability and exploit it like a motherf*cker! yet no one tries to remedy it!
sorry about the rant, but i just dont GET IT, JKRs wizards are so weirdly oblivious about some things
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 25 . 7/15
oh god, ive broken down laughing like crazy here. shadow puppets, hehe
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 7/9
Poor Harry. He is going to wake up in the morning and the first thing he sees is Death Eater Snape.
Kikiki.83 chapter 77 . 7/7
My first time reading an Harry Potter story and it was truly amazing! you did a really great job!I loved it!
but I have to ask: it's been years since your last update; does it mean that you've abandoned it?
kali-sinclaire chapter 77 . 7/7
I am so annoyed right now I thought this fic was completed and was really looking forward to finishing it and now that I've reached "The End" only to realise that it's not and I'm so angry at myself for not checking properly, please please PLEASE finish your fic
TheTransfiguredCanary chapter 1 . 7/6
Absolutely Spectacular.

So very beautifully written. The characters are very well written, with nods to Character strengths and weaknesses. Voldemort is especially convincing. Severus is the perfect balance of Ill tempered and caring with wonderfully well written intelligence interspersed throughout the work. I especially love your attention to detail that makes the world come alive. Your research into the various mythos is also truly inspiring. Your world and government building is also spectacular, again helped by your attention to in all I can find no faults as side from the aching tardiness. I do hope you someday return to end this story... I wait with baited breath.
10/10.
-TheTransfiguredCanary
aPieceOfPi chapter 77 . 7/4
This was a truly wonderful story. Thank you so much for writing it, I know it has brought happiness to a large number of people - myself included.
Seapatrol chapter 77 . 7/3
I love this book. When I first saw it I almost didn't read it but now I'm so happy I did. I read this whole thing in less then two days, I tend to do that when I love a book. I am so sad to have finish reading what was published. Seeing as you haven't updated this or you profile in almost 8 years i think you've abandoned it. I could almost cry i want to read more so much. Though I doubt you will see this I beg you to please update this or maybe give it to another author to finish. I am sure you had your reasons of leaving this book. Your a wonderful author and I think you might just be my favourite on his site. By the way this by far the longest review I've ever written. Please update!
HyperOwl-Loves-Kitsunes chapter 77 . 7/1
I already reviewed by wasn't logged into my account. Again I state a fact this story is absolute genius! Please show more of the squibs, Petunia and the muggles reactions. I wanna c if some of them r about to wet themselves or some tell the others to pull it together. I wanna c the wizards react to those muggles. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
13,626 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »