Reviews for The Marriage Stone
Strychnien chapter 1 . 5/23
Thank you for staying so true to your characters-I really don't search this pairing out often, because it's usually so... Weird. But this was really, really, really well done. I hope I get to read the ending some day. Good luck to you.
greter chapter 78 . 5/23
i realize i posted that review with no context. i am stressed due to the richness of this story and the lack of an ending. i hope Josephine Darcy makes a return one day.
cealm chapter 1 . 5/23
l3ee
greter chapter 78 . 5/23
i am stressed
Precisetester00 chapter 78 . 5/21
I offer my condolences for your loss. I hope one day you start to feel better. I also love your story and wanted to tell you that you are an amazing writer!
Moi chapter 78 . 5/20
I freaking LOVE your story! I just re-read it… Yet again! LOL! Just so you know, we are still interested! We’d still love to see where it goes from here. I especially would love to see Snape and Harry officially exchange their “I love you!”
Cenozoic15 chapter 78 . 5/19
I love this story. I don’t know if you are still writing it, but that’s okay. I just hope you and your family are well. I’m sorry about your losses, losing family is always hard, and I hope that you have started to heal. Just wanted to say that I love this story, and that you are an amazing writer. I also wish you the best of luck in life, and to never give up :)
Oznela chapter 1 . 5/19
Ok... I'm french Girl, so please to excuse my english. I'm not very good at english.
I just start to read your story in french translation. And I love it. I guess you began it before J.K. Rowling published the sixth book because you wrote that Snape is a "sang purdo you say "pure blood" in english ?) family, ans now HP's fan know that Snape's father was a muggle.
But your story still fantasticand I just read 3 chapter) . I love the fact that Harry is brave but he got fealure , 'cause of his childhood. I love réactions of Severus, he make mistake but he try hard to fix it.
Well... Thank you a lot !
Naïs
gabriela2 chapter 1 . 5/18
Omg, guns from at least the last thirty years don't use gunpowder (I thought it's common knowledge?) what a fail
ladysblood chapter 78 . 5/16
I adore your story. It makes me so happy to hear you are well and doing better. I hope to hear more from you soon and that you have a wonderful life.
Idris S chapter 1 . 5/15
Dear Josephine, I don't know if you sometimes reading those commenst to your fanfic (WHICH IS THE MOST GREATEST MASTERPIECE I HAD EVER READ!) but at least I'd like to try it. :D You know, it's a year and few months from your last post, so I beg you to give us some echo if you have an intention to continue the story or not. Just yes or no. I really don't think I'm asking too much. But I know you are a human being and I can't giving orders to you. But if you see this, please, just think about it. There is a lot of people who likes your piece (including me) and I bet they'd love to know, if it's usefull to wait or leave it be and forget (and hysterically criying). Believe me, you'll make many people happy. Yes or No. Thank you very much. Love from Czechia.
I am so glad to hear that you are alive and well.
Best Wishes~ Lots of love from your faithful reader.
Euphorah chapter 77 . 5/13
GAHH! Sooooo good! I hope one day an ending will be posted for this. I’m sorry for your losses, dear author.
This story has always been a source of hope in darkness for me.
Evesgreenleaf chapter 78 . 5/9
I love your story; and I will wait for your continuing story.
15,354 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »