Reviews for The Marriage Stone
SarissLovess chapter 78 . 14h
I don't speak English. But I read your history too many, many, many, many times, because I LOVE THIS HISTORY. So I will wait for ever and ever that you continue. You are the best autor that I read :)! Thanks for wrote it!
ThePowerOfWordsThePowerOfHeart chapter 77 . 10/16
Every time I reread this story I love it even more. I hope that you are doing well, and are someday able to finish this! Please please please!
Pandamelium chapter 78 . 10/13
Seeing this note brings so much happiness into my heart. I have reread this story in its incomplete state numerous times and though there are many continuations out there I refused to read them in the hopes that one day you would return with the ending. I've had this story marked for notifications for years and I'll keep waiting for that inbox. I wish you all the health and happiness and I'm sorry for your losses. Just know that you might still be "just Josephine Darcy", but just like Harry you have brought life to a groundbreaking story and to millions of readers something special. You are our King.
Just read this story! Love it and I am also glad you’re not dead! Looking forward to potential more of the story as it is amazing!
PenAndPoint chapter 78 . 10/11
Dear Josephine Darcy,

I know you've been through some very devastating losses. And I know it can't have helped to come back after that personal hell to literally thousands upon thousands of emails and comments, both praising and condemning your work. However, I want you to know that these reactions you faced coming back were because of how powerfully you moved the hearts and minds of your readers with your writing.

You inspired many other authors to finish your story as a way of tribute to your memory (even though you weren't dead, many of us thought you were since there had been radio silence for so long). And you brought curiosity and passion to the lives of your readers.

I often considered this fic to be a paragon of all other Harry Potter fics out there because you have such a way of storytelling as to grip the imaginations of your readers and thoroughly immerse us into the story you create.

I can't tell you how many times I reread this story, over and over and over again throughout the years. And whenever I would tell my friends about it I would say that your penchant for creating conflict within a story far surpassed JK Rowling's, who regularly killed off beloved characters to create drama and drive the plot forward. I often felt that was rather unimaginative of her to use such a worn out trope, but you found new ways to do it without once ever killing off a precious character. I always thought that was rather genius and a mark of your talent as a writer.

Nonetheless, I want you to understand that your writing is powerful. It is evocative, and titillating and compelling. I want you to know that even if you never pick up a pen again you have left this fandom with a legacy that will never be forgotten.

Having said that, I DO hope you find it within yourself one day to continue this legacy because I, and so many of your readers, LOVE this story and would be honored to see it continued.

Lastly, I just want to say, that I hope you find the healing you need. I will be wishing you much happiness in the years to come.

Kindly,
PnP
Alica chapter 78 . 10/10
Just doing my usual 6 month check-in... Hope springs eternal... :D
XunXun chapter 78 . 10/9
So it's been a while but here I am reading all this masterpiece again. I'm amazed what can do to me this story. I first read it when I was 15 years old and now I'm 27 living with my partner and planning to get marry.
I try to read this fanfic at least once per year but usually I read it more times than that.
And it stills makes me cry, laught, hate and a lot more of feelings.
To this day I'm still founding meanings and symbolism that I didn't pick the other times I read it and it makes me fall more in love with the story you have created.
I don't know if you would return to this but I'm good with what we have.
I just wanna say that if someday I receive and email from ff saying this fic has been updated I'm going to cry really ugly tears.
Until this day I'm just gonna reread the whole thing and think of you been happy with your life. That's all we want, you to be happy and satisfied.
Thank you for another awesome read. 'Til next time.
Malachi.88 chapter 59 . 10/3
I've read this fic countless times since 2016 till now, but this line always, always brought tears to my eyes. Marvelous.
Silver chapter 78 . 10/2
I'm glad you're not dead and would like to thank you for the enjoyment I have had reading this story. While I would love to read the ending of course, I count the portion that does exist a net gain and hope that you don't feel undue pressure to complete it.
Death'sAngel18 chapter 6 . 9/19
Just did another read through and I still love this story so much! Just wanted to let you know its still going strong for me and and I have hope one day I will get the pleasure of seeing how it ends, but I do know how hard it is going back after such a long time. Hope you are in good health and spirit and best of luck with the writing!
Hi Josephine

My deepest sympathy. It's horrible when a loved one dies, most especially in the sort of circumstances you have experienced.

I have really enjoyed your story, and hope that at some point in the future, circumstances will enable you to finish it.

Kind regards
'Purr
Ellie68 chapter 76 . 9/17
I have to say, having read this a year or so ago it’s still just as enchanting and brilliant as before. You’re an amazing writer. I hope you find time to recover. I wish you the best of luck in life and thank you for what you’ve already done.

There are several pillars of snarry fanfiction, several stories that anyone who reads it will immediately understand a reference to. This has become one of them. Perhaps the most important one. It is a brilliant story and will be for as long as it’s around.

Thank you again.

E
severus's-vice chapter 77 . 9/15
I believe that this is possibly one of the greatest fanfiction works of all time. It's slow in the development, but that is what makes it real. You've managed to create a complex world far more so than what JKR has done and I could see this perfectly fitting in. I loved what you did with the misunderstandings between Harry and Severus and how often they are just a difference in culture and how they were both brought up. It's truly a superb piece.

I cannot thank you enough for this piece of work and fully understand how debilitating it can be to lose someone we love. I've read this only once before and it's been one of the only WIPs I have read because of how fantastic it is. I cannot begin to understand how crushed you must have felt when the continuation stories from others appeared. I've not brought myself to read them as I don't believe they could quite live up to what you had planned for the story.

Just know that there are many people who wish you the very best, and of course would love it if you finished the story. But also know that if you are unable for any reason we fully respect that decision also.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 9/13
Hi, just wanted to let you know I'm making an audiobook out of this for YouTube and was wondering if you could possibly add a link to the playlist into the notes somewhere, just to let people know my recording of your lovely story exists here, watch?vDC10DE-YvTo&listPLtHFq-XtAGeQpujsuleNYgxhRaRtwHB9-&index4
Grimm chapter 78 . 9/9
It’s all right take as much time as you need we are but your loving fandom of this ship you have created! And we will continue to love any writing you may or may not come to right...
We will always be here to comfort, love, support and admire any work you will post! I have no doubt! And take all the time you need to grieve over your loved ones...
I know how hard it can be...

With much love,