Reviews for A Lesson in Cosmetology
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
"Fun, huh? So," Elphaba said ponderously, "Playing with my hair goes into the same category as pink things, ice cream, glitter, and bouncing around like a jumping bean?"

LOL! You write so brilliantly ;D
Liasis chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aww, adorable! I do like the remaking of the Popular scene (although I haven't even gotten anywhere near this section in the book). A lot of the things Galinda said were things you would have said, and they both were well characterized. Cute :)
whatthepho chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Hahaha, I loved this one. (: Esp. because it's Gelphie friendship...sorry, I'm just not into Gelphie! :D

And I can just imagine Elphie doing that in the end. :]
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
But a very cute moose. Make all the boy moose say "WAH".

Sorry, couldn't resist.

This was very cute; good imagery and great dialogue. Well done!
obsessive-elphaba chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Oh. Snap. LOVED IT!
Demons Of Doom chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
XD That was funny and cute.
sasha chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH GREAT JOB LMAO
MysticStoryteller chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
haha. This was funny. It was a good friendship fic. Great job!
Please Moo With Me chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
You have to make this a non oneshot. I wanna know what Galinda's hair does at the end.
angel718 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
This is so great! I think it's so like Galinda to obsessively want to play with Elphie's hair, and the ending is very Elphie. In short, they're well in character and it's a really really good fic! YAY!
TryDefyingGravity chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Hehe. Very amusing, you have a really nice writing style. I might have to put a couple of those lines on my 'Favourite Quotes' thingy. Don't worry, I'll credit you.

If you don't want that, tell me :)
ChloeKhepri chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
"The only opportunity she had to see it down was right after Elphaba got out of the shower ever morning. Even during these brief moments, Elphaba was already in the process of braiding the soaking mass before going to sleep."

She gets out of the shower every morning and then braids her hair before going to sleep? That's a short day if ever I heard of one! :)
The Pixess chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Fluffy goodness! I especially enjoyed: “It comes in close second to ice cream, but yeah, it’s definitely in the same category" and the tyrant outlawing yellow (though orange would have been a better ban, what with my complexion...)

Fayth G chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I thought this was really cute, but there was one inconsistancy (gee i hope I spelled that right!), Elphaba can't take showers, she cleansed herself with oils. (At least thats what it said in the book, I haven't seen the play) This was a really fun story. I was wondering if there was anything symbolic about the color yellow being banned because in both The Wonderful Wizard of Oz and Wicked colors play a signifigant role, and I was wondering if it was just a random detail or a specific political tie to Oz. I'm probably reading way to much into it, but i do that. I really loved it.
Firstlady1408 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Cute I loved it...It reminded me of the scene in The Princess Diaries 2 when Mia is getting her hair done for her weddign and says "I look like a moose" I loved this line ...Galinda’s copyrighted pout was only seconds behind ...xox