Reviews for The Ink Runs Dry
Shiranai Atsune chapter 3 . 8/17
Why refer to Light and Kira as different people? I read "Light" in one paragraph, and then "Kira" in another.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 2 . 8/17
Light got SERVED!

And now begins the battle for justice!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 8/17
I have a feeling this Light will be more interesting...
downtown.baby chapter 7 . 2/12
it has been roughly 10 years :)))))) pls updated even tho :)))) im dead inside tbh
twinbuster2 chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
Incredible story. I hope you update soon.
SilverRider09 chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE IT SOON PLEASE AND FUDGE HE DEAD AVENGE HIM RAITO AAVVEEENNGGGEEE YYYOOOUUURRRR DDAAAAADDDDD
MonaTheGreat chapter 7 . 6/2/2015
NOOO, poor dad. I always felt bad for him in the original, he was dealt a shitty hand. I do like that she is clever and acts silly but is always thinking.
GabbyGirlBL chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Dude update soon please this fic is realy intresting and awsome :O
mamita chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully more chapters follow up soon, but I do not like here is Light at end of the day here is a girl, and Light is actually a guy, but hey, that cruel is Light , L is a person, is really so silly?, that Light is sometimes silly, does not realize that the L considers his best friend and he feels something more for him, and that he has always considered his friend and as L has, and does, or that it was something bad or disgusting feeling that for L, I did not like so much drama and angst, but was not bad, I would have liked to see more development in the relationship of L and Light and that bad, they throw the blame on L of all, I would have liked to see more action between them, I love how L dominates Light, hehe, my favorite couple is LxLight provided that Light will be the uke is so cute, although it is a shame as there are very few fics of them so, hopefully make more fics of those two, you keep it up, thanks and kisses.
featherwingg245 chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
When I saw there was no next chapter I was honestly saddened! I hope you update soon!
Bala chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
PLEASE COUNTIUNE!Oh,and I spelled that wrong.
The Another One chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
WHY DIDN'T YOU UPDATE THIS MAGNIFICENT STORY!?
setsuko teshiba chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
I love it!

please please update soon :((((((
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
I love ,Please,Please,Please,Please update soon again.
Slaifer chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
O.O You killed me with the fact that you haven't updated in three years. This story is sooo good! I love the way you did it, xD the fact that this light seems more intelligent that the male one. Please, I beg you to continue it. It would make me very very happy.