Reviews for The Ink Runs Dry
GabbyGirlBL chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Dude update soon please this fic is realy intresting and awsome :O
mamita chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully more chapters follow up soon, but I do not like here is Light at end of the day here is a girl, and Light is actually a guy, but hey, that cruel is Light , L is a person, is really so silly?, that Light is sometimes silly, does not realize that the L considers his best friend and he feels something more for him, and that he has always considered his friend and as L has, and does, or that it was something bad or disgusting feeling that for L, I did not like so much drama and angst, but was not bad, I would have liked to see more development in the relationship of L and Light and that bad, they throw the blame on L of all, I would have liked to see more action between them, I love how L dominates Light, hehe, my favorite couple is LxLight provided that Light will be the uke is so cute, although it is a shame as there are very few fics of them so, hopefully make more fics of those two, you keep it up, thanks and kisses.
featherwing25 chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
When I saw there was no next chapter I was honestly saddened! I hope you update soon!
Bala chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
PLEASE COUNTIUNE!Oh,and I spelled that wrong.
The Another One chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
WHY DIDN'T YOU UPDATE THIS MAGNIFICENT STORY!?
setsuko teshiba chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
I love it!

please please update soon :((((((
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
I love ,Please,Please,Please,Please update soon again.
Slaifer chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
O.O You killed me with the fact that you haven't updated in three years. This story is sooo good! I love the way you did it, xD the fact that this light seems more intelligent that the male one. Please, I beg you to continue it. It would make me very very happy.
Anon42 chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
Hmm... I like this. It's too bad it seems to have been abandoned... Well, if you ever write some more, then rest assured that there will be at least one interested reader out there.
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
awesome story please update soon
AkaiXTsubasa chapter 7 . 9/14/2009
Hm...nice twist. I'm looking forward to what happens next.
xDeepestEndx chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
Well this is different.

At first, I thought that you only changed Raito's gender, and that you would follow the normal storyline. But ho, was I wrong! XD This is truly good, and I liked the way you wrote Raito :D It's a shame his - HER dad died (Soichiro is cool :D) 'coz I like him (lol not like THAT though xD)

L is such a cutie-pie :D LOL haha just felt like sayin' :P

An update would be most appreciated! Thanks for publishing such a nice work! :D
Icetea17 chapter 7 . 6/11/2008
OMG! He's dead? He had his arm over his eyes, and if they're covered the 'eyes' don't work so... I still want to know what Light did to expose Raye...
Imperial Mint chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Firstly YAY! for a girl!Light fic. I don't know why there are more gril!L fics... I personally prefer Light being the one subject to a genderswitch lol.

Secondly, amazing story! Keep up the brilliant work :D
MadamCalculator chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
Dude harsh really harsh...

lol