Reviews for Sisterhood
aveave chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
I like it. Are you going to continue writing it?
Cocopuffsrockz chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Nice story, it rocks, and it's interesting.

Please continue.
Yo chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
This is pretty interesting, I hope you continue.
She who is ignored chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Ya see...I was wonderin...I have an idea for a fanfic and hopin ya could write it. PLEASE DO! It's done really but in meh notebook ya see I don hav an acount cause I dont hav a e-mail also since Im not allowed. SO PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ DO IT!
pirate-of-the-opera chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
I must say that this is a very fun crossover. I'm a huge fan of both BTAS and Angel! Can't wait to see where it goes! :)
Lord-Duguerre chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
i know this hasn't been updated in a while, but i'd just like to share that this story has a lot of potential. i was always a fan of angel though i may have skipped most of the last season save for the finale, and harley quinn is and will always be a favorite character of mine. the plot that you have the characters fred and harley related is great and would love to see more of this story if you have the time. great job.
Page-Mistress chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Me again. I just realized, Spike's nickname used to be William the Bloody. And Pratt is a play on prat, an insult. So, he used to be William 'the Bloody' Pratt! (ha ha ha)!... It's okay if you don't get it, I doubt many people would. YAY if you do!
Page-Mistress chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I like this! I can't wait to see how Angel and Spike react once they get to know her (ha ha)! Please update.
Lady Lark chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
Interesting start to the story. I look forward to seeing where you are going to go with this. I think you need a little more description, since I was left a bit wanting. The summarizing paragraph in the first chapter felt way too much of infodumping. It is better to get some bare facts established and then let the readers find out more through dialogue and action what happened.

I look forward to seeing more.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
Alas, my squee of delight over this chapter had to be muted because you were asleep :) Excellent work, great writing. The conversation about the Joker was very nicely played. Keep it up, Trish. This is a one of a kind crossover!
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
poor Harley -if she thought things with the Joker were crazy, wait until she gets a load of Team Angel. And one almost has to feel sorry for the Joker if he comes a calling. Also, can't you just picture Batman hearing about this 'release' & doing a background check on Angel Investigations? Heh heh...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
ooh boy. i SENSE THAT THIS WILL NOT BE EASY.
bemeka chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
This looks very interesting - a good start I look forward to what comes next
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Groovy
laal ratty chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Oh this has got me interested, I'd like some more please.