Reviews for The Xiaolin User's Guide
lala chapter 22 . 9/20/2013
You need to update this, with EVIL RAIMUNDO and RAIMUNDO fighting over KIMIKO.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
My jack didn't come with the monkey staff
AliceXS chapter 22 . 7/7/2012
Very good! Great job!
Leopardfang of Moonclan chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Please write a story where they Chase and Wuya do get locked a closet. It would be hilarious. Anyway great story.
Nagi Magi chapter 22 . 2/28/2012
Hi! When I saw that there was actually a User's Guide for XS I screamed and when I saw it had Le Mime I nearly died! :DDD I really enjoyed your User Guide for each character especially the Chases... and Le Mime. I was laughing through all of the chapters, and now my cheeks hurt. :))

All in all I just want to say great job! :D
Hector Railway chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
Please do a Chameleon Bot one. He's like my third fave character
tyrean14 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
what about gigi the flower
TheZombieMinion chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
Wasn't Chase's element actualy FIRE. I think Dashi was really water. Most places I look say Chase was the dragon of fire.
Team LIGHTSWORN chapter 15 . 8/15/2010
I ordered a DOJO and he gave up on the yo-yo, fried my LE MIME with his breath and destroyed Tokyo. When I asked him why, he said that MechaGodzilla was on vacation.
nothing to see here folks chapter 22 . 1/28/2010
Ooh ooh, how about a Kolfang one?(The realy cool hunter dude that hunts Dyris?)
what there's no one here chapter 17 . 1/28/2010
When are you gonna do Chucky Choo?
IchigoNekoKun chapter 22 . 12/13/2009
FAQ: I'm Dying Laughing while reading this, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Le Mime: *Makes Panicked, What should I do gesture Behind I.N.K.*
HighFiveMe chapter 22 . 10/28/2008
Hey! I haven't been on for a whle and took me forever to find this story. I can't wait for evil Rai! I got a warranty.

You can only return EVIL!RAIMUNDO if he gets a green mohawk, piercings, and a canadian accent like Duncan! on Total Drama Island, goes to Las Vegas with Courtney and gets killed by Kimiko for cheating.
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 22 . 8/16/2008
Total Drama Island? OMG, I am like, totally obsessed with that show now too. It's addicting... kinda like Xiaolin Showdown. lol!

But anyways, awesome chap! Can't wait for the next one, so update soon!

Question: My EVIL!RAIMUNDO insists on wearing his hoodie WITHOUT the hood! I've tried countless times to put it back on him but whenever I turn my back it's off again. Not to mention, he's using Wuya's rock monsters to destroy the neighborhood! I can't even walk outside without having angry mobs throwing rotton tomatoes at me! ...Uh-oh, one's trying to break into my house... he's got a squash! *runs for cover*
tennisgurl13 chapter 22 . 8/12/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice chapter! Yay Evil Rail! :D Can't wait for that one! Great job, yet again!