Reviews for Leaving Blue Cove
planet p chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
Well, a bit of a sudden end, but at least they got a happy ending, in theory. I wonder why the files Angelo had were any different to any Jarod had taken off with, or why they meant so much when the Centre had so easily been able to bribe absolutely everyone (at least, the ones they weren't offing) in the past? Curious, curious, curious... Anyway, an interesting take on things, even if no-one came after them afterward and they really were in the clear and... does that mean Sydney had an argument with Michelle and he and Nicky aren't going to be able to see each other even though they're father and son, and adults, but so as not to upset Michelle?
planet p chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
Oh, and now come the deep, involving questions! And they were so intent on their conversation that they didn't notice that they weren't alone until Angelo decided to make his entrance. On purpose?
planet p chapter 9 . 8/16/2010
That's sad, and you're right... they never explained the sudden willingness of Miss Parker to throw animosity/anger/disregard in Jarod's face and the face of others who'd once believed themselves to be her friends, did they?
planet p chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
I'm glad that she's making an effort to still be friendly with Jarod even after all the chasing and running away and then Jarod helping her out and then, just when she thought it was over, 'Oh, not just yet, I'm afraid' stuff. And he called her by her name! That's something I guess everyone is curious about because we all think it *must* answer something, at least; some great, big mystery... Why else would they keep it from everyone... Maybe just because they felt like it, or... something about Miss Parker never getting a fair deal, not being able to use her name with people, even those she cares about, or being scared to, or because, once they knew it, people would tend to call her by that, instead, which would do all sorts of untold damages to her status, which was somehow maintained by her clinical, standoff-ish title, etc...

I'll just go on and read the next chapter...
planet p chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
Why aren't Michelle and Nicholas going to join them? The Centre knows that Michelle was once involved with Sydney, that's why they scared her off. Hmmm...
planet p chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
She tells Thomas their names, but not much else. Had she told him anything else beforehand? So, they got away okay; everybody's safe, for now...

And, from the last chapter, now that I think on it, they weren't seriously thinking they could find Jarod's family just like that? Silly them, if they were! Why not do it before? Why not offer them a job with them, or take them in and... if Jarod's parents and siblings have the anomaly which is so precious, I am *sure* the Centre could find a suitably sinister use for them. I wonder why they never did, on the show; they were always so keen on just... hurting them, from what I can tell from the fanfic I've read. Why? I wonder.
planet p chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
That was quick! Angelo got Jarod out just like that? But what's with the Centre killing people left, right and centre? Wouldn't that be... a bit suspicious to outsiders? A bit obvious? I know, it's probably their motto on the show, too, but it's super way obvious.
planet p chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
I wonder what the "Oh, my gosh!" means? They have to get out? And Sydney wasn't allowed to see Jarod... Who else would they have working with him? With William's track record - Kyle wasn't exactly mentally okay, and the thing with Timmy was a complete disaster, etc - I'd been hesitant to see it being him.
planet p chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Poor Jar! How did you get yourself into this? I suppose he'll need some help getting out...
planet p chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
I still do wonder why her father and the others who wanted to keep her at the Centre let her leave, but it's good that she's happy.
planet p chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Thomas doesn't die? An interesting beginning, and Thomas has questions. I hope she does the right thing and answers at least some of them, or in part.

She's sad to leave because she was leaving the house in which she'd kept all of the memories of the times her mother and her spent time together, but happy because of all the well wishing and that she can be with Tommy. I wonder if she will call her family/friends/colleagues from time to time, or even Debbie?
anamcharalove chapter 11 . 4/10/2007
This story is a good idea, but it was kind of short and sweet. Maybe you could have had more details. I do think it is a story for the fans who want a happy ending, but do not want to read a whole lot. Great job!