Reviews for Dragon in the Lion's Den
magiclover17 chapter 31 . 2/6
OMG! PLEASE continue writing more! I am so in love with this story I couldn't put it down at all! This is amazing. Keep up the awesome work! You rock!
Goose chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Story is terrible.
ac1212 chapter 31 . 12/13/2014
Hi! I just stumbled across this fic and tbh, I have a Chemistry final in 36 hours and I totally skipped my day of studying reading this. It's a great piece of writing and even though it's been a while since you've added to it here, I am now dying to know how it ends...do you have an ending in mind? I'd love love love to hear it. :D
escape7437562533 chapter 31 . 10/19/2014
I have to know what happens! Please, I know it's been 4.5 years, but please update!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/19/2014
Omg please update!
escape7437562533 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Love this! It's amazing and can't wait to see what happens next!
AshLiz chapter 31 . 9/26/2014
Love the story!
lizard3731 chapter 30 . 9/11/2014
Why, oh, why didn't you finish your story? It's quite good and I'd like to know how it ends. Hoping you'll come back and finish it someday.
lizard3731 chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
I love stories where Hermione and Draco are married. I'm enjoying yours. You do need a good proofreader, though. There are a few typos, grammatical errors and misspellings. "Dessert" is the correct spelling. Brits call it "pudding," anyway. You have used "I" when "me" would've been correct. The typos could easily be corrected if someone else proofread.
A Diabolical Angel chapter 31 . 9/1/2014
Hi you,

I know its been almost five years now that you've updated this fic. Maybe you think people have forgotten about it ? Im telling you, im sure that no because its just that much good and i've read through this in less than four days!
Whenever you feel up to updating again (hopefully soon soon one day! :):)) be sure that i'll read and review it!
I love how you've written Dramione together and the fact that after so many chapters, they are still not together and mutually fighting their own feelings.
Great story again!
ChocoCinnamon chapter 31 . 8/19/2014
You have broken me!
I WAS SO OBSESSED WITH THIS! HANDS DOWN THE MOST AMAZING DRAMIONE FIC I HAVE EVER READ!
Such a beautiful fic ... never to be completed.
Excuse me while i go CRY!
anja.quickert.9 chapter 31 . 8/3/2014
Good story :-)
Guest chapter 31 . 8/2/2014
Oh good lord I love this story and it's not finished, I know it's been a long time but would you think about getting back into it, you are a amazing writer and I'm begging you to start again
Guest chapter 31 . 7/28/2014
OMG I can believe it stopped like that. Please update! Your story is one of the best I ever read here, but I really wish I never read it because stop like that makes me insane.
licha.s chapter 31 . 6/29/2014
this fic is great. i can't believe you left it before they got together. I know its been like 5 years but i do hope you get to find/continue more of this story.
1,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »