Reviews for Dragon in the Lion's Den
JosieGardiner51 chapter 31 . 4/10
No!No!No!No!No!No!No! I need update. Didn't this story say competed!
JosieGardiner51 chapter 29 . 4/10
Just one more chapter. Hope its not going to tell m eto wait for the update. That will trully annoy me.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 27 . 4/10
I love this story it twists and turns and digs deep inti your heart.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 24 . 4/10
Woah! This chapter was a shocker. All those deaths far worse than JKRowling. I carry on reading. Talk about a cliffhanger for everyone.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 21 . 4/9
Oh! This story is awesome. I never expected this much emotion. Go Draco and Hermione.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 11 . 4/9
It is so awful what hate can do to a person. I know the story is fiction but you build a rapport with the characters and when they hurt you hurt. Clever story author sad, demoralizing but very clever. Got to keep reading.
JosieGardiner51 chapter 1 . 4/9
Big surprise for you boys. Lol!
britney.case.3 chapter 31 . 2/8
I read this in a Mater of two day, I thot the it was finished but it's not..why?
LooneyLuna15 chapter 31 . 12/17/2016
I know it's been years since the last update but this is a really good story.
Lupine Princess chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
I don't know if you are still reading reviews or even still on here, but this story is amazing and I would love for you to continue it!
Dari Chase chapter 21 . 8/16/2016
I know it's like, nine years too late, but that must have been so cool to see The Order of the Phoenix in a movie theater! I wish I could have seen at least one Harry Potter movie in a theater, but alas, even when Deathly Hallows Part Two came out I was still too young at eight. :) I love this story, it is excellently written and intriguing. Three cheers to you!
K chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Pfttttttt hahaha they didn't see that coming
Guest chapter 31 . 7/25/2016
GAHHHHHHHHHHH! I just finished chapter 31 and realized that there aren't any more chapters and the story is soo not finished! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :(
Lyra Black chapter 31 . 7/10/2016
Okay I have read hundreds of dramione fanfics, (no exaggeration,) in this is probably one of the best and is my absoulute FAVORITE! For now at least, and I really appreciate the father/daughter connection between Hermione and Remus. And I am so glad that this isn't as cliche as some of the other dramione fics that I have read. Please I know that you have not updated in years but this story is bloody amazing! So please please please please please don't abandon it and update soon!
curiousbookworm chapter 30 . 7/1/2016
Come back please! I've been reading this over the past week and I would really like to see Draco and hermione get together eventually! It's wonderfully written and you have a great plot! Hoping to come back to this story again... :)
1,629 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »