Reviews for Dragon in the Lion's Den
GeriIz chapter 1 . 8/17
I'm not sure if you still get or read these messages but I hope that you finish this one day. I've read it twice now and follow the story in the hope for an update. It's extremely well written and with a very original storyline. well done.
kaiiii chapter 1 . 7/5
I dying for this story's completion
lilbobcatgrl88 chapter 31 . 6/26
Great story:)
Glesslass chapter 31 . 3/10
Love this and just so sad that it seems to be abandoned, would love to know the ending xx
dosiadb chapter 31 . 1/29
Sometimes I come back to the story with the lingering hope that one day it may be finished. It's so unbelievably good.
Snowflake Dazzle chapter 31 . 12/28/2017
This story is amazing so far! I hope at some point you come back to this story and finish it for us. Thank you for all the hard work you have put into this story to this point.
GeriIz chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
This might be the best story I've read, well thought out and written. The storyline is different than anything I've come across. I do hope that you finish this or post a message saying that your not which would be a shame. I'm following the story in the hope there is more to come.
Clem2605 chapter 31 . 12/11/2017
No! No! I want the end! I NEED it!
When I begin this fic', I thought that it was too cheesy for me but you seem to grow up with chapters and I love the results!
I'm very good at the 'speak in English' things (I'm French and it's my motherly thong) but I want you to know that your fiction is one of 'them'. Stories who have that thing, and became... magical.
I think that I will love next chapter even more, so I beg you to finish this story. Even one more chapter! Please!
I look forward for the next chapter!
Clem2605!
Ljmrdh chapter 28 . 12/2/2017
This is a great story. Probably one of the best I've read. I do hope you plan to finish it.
Ruselly Adita chapter 26 . 11/22/2017
Brothers don't sleep with sisters. I cringe every time Harry refers Hermione as his sister.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/10/2017
good but to short
Cataranka chapter 31 . 8/29/2017
I simply can not find the words to explain my love for your story. I've read your authors notes about others not being satisfied with your own twist on things, I however love it unconditionally :) Your words have moved me and made me feel many sorts of emotions! Please continue with updates because I have read this story extremely quick and cannot wait for your next installments! Looking forward to your next update

Sincerely,
an avid reader
mrs.haloona chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
wow. I've Just binge read this story and it is amazing! I really hope you're able to find your muse one day and return to this story. it's so original and compelling.
Lupine Princess chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Please please please update this if you can. it an awesome story!
jaymay49 chapter 31 . 7/14/2017
Oh my goodness! I've binged this story and am completely in love with it. I don't know if it's been abandoned or not, but if the muse comes back to you, please know that you still have readers who would love to experience more of this.
1,648 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »