Reviews for An Elysian Piece
13teddies13 chapter 11 . 10/4
So beautiful! You captured the chemistry that is between them, and their growth as people in their time apart was believable.
strawberrynirvana chapter 11 . 8/8
I'm confused why this doesn't have thousands of reviews; you are an amazing writer with an amazing story!
iris2312 chapter 11 . 3/2/2016
This was a beautiful story and, again, you are a magnificent writer. I look forward to reading this story's sequel.
iris2312 chapter 7 . 3/2/2016
Who wouldn't love a wicked Erik? And again, I have to compliment you on your writing, it's fantastic. Also, I really love the direction you have taken with the relationship between Erik and Christine, it's one that I thought was very fitting and accurate in my mind.
iris2312 chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Wow...that was really something. You are a great writer and I'm so glad you decided to continue with this story line, I look forward to reading it.
bluebirdlady chapter 11 . 2/21/2016
Bravo! Though short, it's my favourite e/c story. It's closest to my own dream. Thank you for writing so beautifully and keeping the passionate part so elegant and tasteful. Bravo!
bluebirdlady chapter 10 . 2/21/2016
Oh so sweet! And most tasteful! I can't wait for the sequel. Hope it's much longer!
bluebirdlady chapter 7 . 2/21/2016
I love her confession and his reaction!
bluebirdlady chapter 6 . 2/21/2016
Beautiful! I love the little jokes they shared. So in character!
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I must admit, I prefer the stage to the movie version. However, I am delighted to find this story again and saddened that I have not reviewed it yet! I can so see Erik falling for Christine but pulling away in time and being cold and distant. I suppose he feels that she deserves to be alone after what she did to him! I don't exactly blame him, either.
dksaga chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
This story is from forever ago, so you'll probably never see this, dear writer, but I am so wrapped up in it. So short, yet so full of emotion. So beautifully written, I'm right there in the room with them.
Thank you for sharing this.
Nagasasu chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
Oh, this was great to read! The opening lines got me right away. I haven't read POTO fic in such a long time, and this was such a wonderful reintroduction to the fandom again.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Finally! Someone who knows the difference between "chord" and "cord"! My hat is off to you for a great chapter with a great storyline as well as proper grammar and spelling!
FantomPhan33 chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
Too good! That was very nice, I liked how they got through it all without killing their love...or each other. I like how you called him volatile, that is SOOOO Erik. ha ha. I am happy for them. I will have to go see if you have too long in winter up. Like I said, I was told to check this one out so I don't know what else you have. Nice job. It was a very fun read.
FantomPhan33 chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
wow...that is all I can say.