Reviews for An Elysian Piece
sfiddy chapter 10 . 6/7
10/10. :)
sfiddy chapter 8 . 6/7
I don't care what happens in other stories. These two are doing fine Lalalalala (plugs ears) lalalala
sfiddy chapter 7 . 6/7
I love this version of them both. While I fully appreciate canon Christine, she often seems so childish as to be more fetish than character (say hello to Male renditions of women, I guess? Also 80's...) but i LOVE your christine.

I love almost all eriks... probably a bit unhealthy...:)
LostInAGoodBook chapter 11 . 6/4
Wonderfully written. I loved reading it.
ghostwritten2 chapter 11 . 11/3/2017
This was beautiful; I love it. Your writing is exquisite.
13teddies13 chapter 11 . 10/4/2017
So beautiful! You captured the chemistry that is between them, and their growth as people in their time apart was believable.
strawberrynirvana chapter 11 . 8/8/2017
I'm confused why this doesn't have thousands of reviews; you are an amazing writer with an amazing story!
iris2312 chapter 11 . 3/2/2016
This was a beautiful story and, again, you are a magnificent writer. I look forward to reading this story's sequel.
iris2312 chapter 7 . 3/2/2016
Who wouldn't love a wicked Erik? And again, I have to compliment you on your writing, it's fantastic. Also, I really love the direction you have taken with the relationship between Erik and Christine, it's one that I thought was very fitting and accurate in my mind.
iris2312 chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Wow...that was really something. You are a great writer and I'm so glad you decided to continue with this story line, I look forward to reading it.
bluebirdlady chapter 11 . 2/21/2016
Bravo! Though short, it's my favourite e/c story. It's closest to my own dream. Thank you for writing so beautifully and keeping the passionate part so elegant and tasteful. Bravo!
bluebirdlady chapter 10 . 2/21/2016
Oh so sweet! And most tasteful! I can't wait for the sequel. Hope it's much longer!
bluebirdlady chapter 7 . 2/21/2016
I love her confession and his reaction!
bluebirdlady chapter 6 . 2/21/2016
Beautiful! I love the little jokes they shared. So in character!
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I must admit, I prefer the stage to the movie version. However, I am delighted to find this story again and saddened that I have not reviewed it yet! I can so see Erik falling for Christine but pulling away in time and being cold and distant. I suppose he feels that she deserves to be alone after what she did to him! I don't exactly blame him, either.