Reviews for An Elysian Piece
iris2312 chapter 11 . 3/2
This was a beautiful story and, again, you are a magnificent writer. I look forward to reading this story's sequel.
iris2312 chapter 7 . 3/2
Who wouldn't love a wicked Erik? And again, I have to compliment you on your writing, it's fantastic. Also, I really love the direction you have taken with the relationship between Erik and Christine, it's one that I thought was very fitting and accurate in my mind.
iris2312 chapter 1 . 3/2
Wow...that was really something. You are a great writer and I'm so glad you decided to continue with this story line, I look forward to reading it.
bluebirdlady chapter 11 . 2/21
Bravo! Though short, it's my favourite e/c story. It's closest to my own dream. Thank you for writing so beautifully and keeping the passionate part so elegant and tasteful. Bravo!
bluebirdlady chapter 10 . 2/21
Oh so sweet! And most tasteful! I can't wait for the sequel. Hope it's much longer!
bluebirdlady chapter 7 . 2/21
I love her confession and his reaction!
bluebirdlady chapter 6 . 2/21
Beautiful! I love the little jokes they shared. So in character!
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I must admit, I prefer the stage to the movie version. However, I am delighted to find this story again and saddened that I have not reviewed it yet! I can so see Erik falling for Christine but pulling away in time and being cold and distant. I suppose he feels that she deserves to be alone after what she did to him! I don't exactly blame him, either.
dksaga chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
This story is from forever ago, so you'll probably never see this, dear writer, but I am so wrapped up in it. So short, yet so full of emotion. So beautifully written, I'm right there in the room with them.
Thank you for sharing this.
Nagasasu chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
Oh, this was great to read! The opening lines got me right away. I haven't read POTO fic in such a long time, and this was such a wonderful reintroduction to the fandom again.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Finally! Someone who knows the difference between "chord" and "cord"! My hat is off to you for a great chapter with a great storyline as well as proper grammar and spelling!
FantomPhan33 chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
Too good! That was very nice, I liked how they got through it all without killing their love...or each other. I like how you called him volatile, that is SOOOO Erik. ha ha. I am happy for them. I will have to go see if you have too long in winter up. Like I said, I was told to check this one out so I don't know what else you have. Nice job. It was a very fun read.
FantomPhan33 chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
wow...that is all I can say.
FantomPhan33 chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
YOU FOOLISH GIRL - you have either made a very big mistake or proved a point...I am not sure which until I hit the next button.
But again...hubba hubba. Pretty steamy stuff and using the song, wow, you are really torturing that poor boy. I like how he tried to take the moral high ground but she waylaid him and poof, there went all his resistance.

Ok, off to see what he thought of what she just did. but Hey, they lost the mask the first time they kissed in HIS apartment...hopefully he will be OK with it.
FantomPhan33 chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
Ahhhhhhhh, way too sweet! He told her of his child hood, well some of it, and they cried together. I enjoy it when a writer has him talk to her about his past - I think it makes her understand him more and understanding is a large part of the battle. And how her kiss was the one thing he really ever wanted and she gave it to him back then and now. Hubba hubba.

And they BOTH said the I love yous...well he had said it before, but now it is on both sides so it is more special.