Reviews for Fiancée
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
I like the story so far but all the typos make it really hard to read
tristry chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
That was sooo good! Wrote extremely well with a great plot! I'm soo happy I came across this story,... Good job,... Hugz from Texas ;)
JessiHighwind chapter 12 . 2/11/2012
This story had it's ups and downs. First off, it wasn't proofread throughly. The uses of some spelling error made it hard for me to read. There is also some grammatical errors especially toward pronouns, but those are easy fixes

Overall the story is amazing. I enjoyed the plot and hope this can get more reviews.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
T-T beautiful!
Listen To The Dots chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
I enjoyed this story immensely! Gosh it was so amazing w There were a few spelling errors, but nothing of importance. Love it lots! **Favourites**
hellhound14 chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
this a good story but too short for my liking :/ but it's still good :)
DaughterofDemeter123 chapter 12 . 10/17/2010
Cute, but you may want to raise the rating. Chapter three was; graphic.
The Black Sheep Juri chapter 12 . 12/14/2009
simply beautiful. there were a fair few spelling mistakes and possibly a couple of gramatical errors but it was still very good. i very much like hoe Ai overcame her troubles and gain custody of her sisters and how Kyoya helped her along the way.

Very well done,

TBS Juri
Hari Tsuki chapter 12 . 4/20/2007
I love your story! It's completly awesome! I can never find good host/OC stories, and this is definitly one of my favorites. The ending is a little confusing though. Did Kyoya ever inherit? Oh well, I suppose it doesn't matter. Ja ne. -
Ritsikas chapter 12 . 4/20/2007
Aww *sniff* Im sad that its over T.T *hears muttering damn drama queen*

Wel I havent rewiwed the other chapters because of one thing... lasyness. But I HADE to do it to this. Your story was just amasing.
shortiegotpwndXD chapter 11 . 4/18/2007
OMG! So excited! Can't wait to read more! XD Lol, ur story's awesome!
aSilentReader chapter 11 . 4/18/2007
O.o AWESPME
aSilentReader chapter 10 . 4/17/2007
AWESOME man just awesome
FalconDance chapter 9 . 4/15/2007
sorry, i just assumed that because where i live,

it is against the law. thanks for telling me )

keep up the good writing!
ryderion chapter 9 . 4/15/2007
so sad. poor Arisu, i wonder how her twin is favoring. please update soon, the suspense is killing my inside.