Reviews for Aftershock
MistressDarkness chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
aww sad and sweet at the same time. It's a nice change seeing Booth as the vulnerable one
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Very interesting
JessDB chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Love this story
Ronata chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
great story, thanks!
conspiracy bug girl chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
workingirl72 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
good one... we always need the post chapterĀ” thanks
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
W O W!~Definitely ANGSTY! VERY deep! NICELY DONE! An emotional look into a part of their friendship not normally explored with just a hint of a romantic feel to it~~VERY DIFFERENT! WELL written! THANX for sharing!

~G :D
Diva0789 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
oh no poor booth! i wanna hold him and make him better! lol
Alanna99 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
While obviously I haven't seen this episode yet as I live in little olde England it totally fits Booth and Bones onscreen relationship, as I know it anyway lol, good job. A99
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
great shot. I was wondering who they'd cope after that episode. thats are great portrayl of what I'd expect.

loved it, she shouldn't have gone to bed though she should have stayed on the sofa with him, letting him know she was there always.

look forward to more shots from you.
saturn567 chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
awesome job!
Howdylynn chapter 1 . 4/9/2007

You make me cry like no one else does.

Darn you. :(
sunset over the horizon chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Amazing story, it had me in near tears. :D

I missed half of the episode because I was tired and worked all day at a barn so my mind slipped. O
angel6.d chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
This was absolutely amazing! Seriously! The way Booth just broke down, that was powerful, and just absolutely heart-wrenching. I was teary-eyed just reading this! You did a fantastic job! Keep it up!

standing-in-the-doorway chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
aw. i especially like the way you included Brennan's contradictory thoughts on her dad.