Reviews for Uchiha Haru
aya chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
It's been so long since the last update, but I want to say something. Truthfully, I enjoy the action and maybe the idea, but I feel thus story is pointless. The conflict was dragged on and on for centuries without resolve just because a seer say so. I understand why Harry didn't kill Madara the first time. He is his son, he have mercy. But the second? Third? His hesitation make no sense. If everything will happen according to the belief of destiny or fate, then they are just a puppet and have no free will. This Harry is a fool to be afraid to use his own power to kill Madara, when the the one at stoke is thousands of life for generations, or even the end of the world. If he is so different than the other Ancient, he would not just waiting in shadow like this. Trully, this Harry character is rather pathetic and make no sense.
Look what Jesus did chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
What a weird contrast in messages. At the end Lexiel was talking about Harry giving up on life and how depressing it was followed immediately by Merry Christmas in big bold letters in the authors notes
kyomei93 chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
One of the weakest and most fragile Harry Potter I've ever read, mentally and morally. Arrogant and lazy, and worst of all incredibly hypocritical, constantly striving to be something he never really was- the mythical Golden Boy & Boy-Who-Lived was a character crafted for the pathetic masses of the British Wizarding World to help them sleep at night , an already Legendary Figure shoved upon him and something he constantly tried to be and almost always fell short of, often to the detriment of those around him and especially his loved ones. A Pretender and a Coward. Disappointing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Sounds like a great story!
saashi samy chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
and a crossover? with lord of the rings or avatar or x-men
saashi samy chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
i really like the end
saashi samy chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
i like
saashi samy chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
interesting chapter
droga1 chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
I wish that you continue his story since it is very original.
Good Omens chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
This is really impressive, it makes me wonder why you haven't gotten at least 500 reviews. I've seen worse stories with more reviews than yours. In fact, I think I'm going to reccomend this story on my profile, it's definitely worth it.
anonymous reader chapter 6 . 2/8/2012

This is one of the best stories I have ever seen. Your story has a very deep point of view on how corrupt people can be. This also represents the point of view of someone who has lived thousands of years and is tiring of how much destruction humans make. All in all, this is an amazing story. Keep up the good work!

From an inspired reader ;)
erik chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
A great reworking of the Uchiha methos.
Regin chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
meh wanna see the end. So tensy. Update!
mattcun chapter 6 . 10/24/2011