Reviews for Sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I really liked this. You had Silk Fox's personality down good, and I liked your PC too (I've only played as Wu the Lotus Blossom). You should write more like this, there aren't enough Jade Empire and Silk Fox romance fics!
Marvey4 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
That was a good oneshot. It was fun to read and it had a relaxing tone that very few post game stories have. And that was a good thing you know :) Can't wait for more :D
Kirk Baldridge chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
As a big Jade Empire fan, and a regular female PC/Lian player, I must commend your story. I like the idea of what does a hero do after the heroics are over?
Bearit chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
*glee* Yay, a good fem-slash fic! I absolutely ADORE your portrayal of Jen Zi-in fact, it's probably my favorite part about this fic! She is super adorable, and I also especially love Lian's reaction to her. :) Great work! I find that I'm really loving everything you write-you are truly talented. :D
Kitsilver chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Finally, a JE fic I like and with the pair I adore.

A lot of good things going for this fic. Its short length keeps it focused and helps it flow smoothly. Characters are believable, as is most of the dialogue. Major kudos for making a realistic and non-sappy romance between a female PC and Sun Lian.

The writing is decent overall, but there some cases where commas or periods are unnecessarily used to break up sentences. Like this: "Lian sat in her quarters at her desk, reviewing requests and signing edicts." is fine without a comma. The first third of the piece is comprised of many short sentences and reads jerkily because of it. Jen's dialogue doesn't feel quite right to me, but that may have more to do with me imagining Wu instead.

Overall, I like it. I've looked through a few others and this is the first good story with this pair that I've found. It's a short piece that shows something about the characters with a single scene. You don't waste time trying to overexplain or describe. You use titles, like Heavenly Lily, to punctuate the story instead of simply telling us what we already know. You're amusing without being ridiculous, like Lian getting distracted by Jen's "display". The ending is funny yet sweet, and my only real complaint about it is that the last line feels unnecessary.

Good work, once again. And good luck on future works.
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Good take on what might've happened after the credits, I could picture both characters behaving that way.
Fair34 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Online perpetual adoration given. There aren't enough stories with this, my favorite, pairing.
MobPrincess22 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Very exciting! I especially like how you wrapped it in with the game's text ending at the end!
Rawkysand chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Aw, this was SO SWEET! _

I loved the ending.
The Tygre chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
A sweet story. I liked it.
Reena90 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Perpetual adoration online? Granted! _

And, ya know, if this fic wouldn't be your last one in this fandom? I could throw in some deep appreciation, and, if my own muse is kind, maybe some useful commentary as well.

Carry on! _
Data chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I liked it :) Nice and short and sweet.