Reviews for An Ordinary Evening At The Gilmore Mansion
Cira chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I was bored and needed some good FanFiction ... so I re-read this one.

And darn, I think I like it more every time I read it. Even though I thought that to be impossible.

...I never found out: Who was the visitor?

...and how did Richard manage to walk all the way to the foyer as excited as Emily clearly got him? ;o)
OldFashionedGrl chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
How is it possible that I haven't reviewed this story before? Fantastic! I love how their passion turns from anger to lust. Seems very believable where Richard and Emily are concerned.

Some particularly wonderful lines:

Richard grinned at her innuendo. He loved it when she dropped the prim and proper act and talked dirty.

“Well, who wants to be married to a good girl?”

I've always believed the 'good girl' was an act of Emily's. She was the other woman after all - letting Richard know he had options. You know she just has to be a spitfire!

Great story!
RiskaSG chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Great stuff to read, another jewel, but I expect nothing else of you, so I'm not surprised. It's so sweet how Richard can turn Emily into a "nice" girl by simply "coming onto her" and that she likes it. Thanks for posting!
Valerie chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
This was just an fantastic one shot. One more little piece of the life of Emily and Richard that we won’t see on TV. I love their talk. I can imagine them act like this by a fight. Poor maid and this disturbing visitor couldn’t he or she come a little bit later. :D I really enjoying your storys. Can’t wait for the next one.

Hugs

Valerie
Miss GoodManners chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Ciao Elizabeth! I've just read the one-shot and I like it very much. The beginning it's a typical Emily and Richard scene,they're the queen and the king of bickering! That's part of their marriage,something that's part of their routine,too and I think that the lack of bickering is a bad sign for them! For instance,in the period that led to their separation they weren't bickering anymore,not in their own special way and that meant that they didn't communicate anymore,they simply gave up everything! Then I like that Emily's fighting for Lorelai,it's very in-character! I think however that she's very upset also because Richard is always away and even if she doesn't it out loud she's hurt because he thinks that what she does is frivolous...poor Emily! On the other hand,also Richard's character is very well written:the fact that he's completely oblivious about Lorelai it's very Richard-like.

Then the "hottest" part...great to read! He's always trying to make her forget she's upset with him and I have to admit he has very efficient methods...however,Emily has her part of faults...it's adorable when she plays the naughty girl...I'm not so sure she plays the naughty girl however...IMO,she IS a naughty girls,LOL!

Finally the maid! Double lol! Poor little girl! Too funny!

Non vedo l'ora di leggere un'altra fanfic o un altro capitolo di Forgotten memories!

Bye!

Ellie
Sheila Bryant chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
*lol* I could KISS you for this!

But I really want that 2nd chapter we talked about. ;o).

This really makes me grin every time I read it - and the poor maid. *giggles* Why don't they make something like THIS happen on the show?
Mary chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
That was really cute...now we know why Emily goes through so many maids, they are always getting caught...
Ane chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Great! The amount of smuttyness was just right!
Aleta II Anon chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Lovely chapter. I really enjoyed it even though it was not super smutty.
emilyrichard4ever chapter 1 . 4/9/2007