Reviews for The new girl: Jinx
Plz update
SketchingKinks chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ONE!
DreamBigandBeUnique chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I think it was rushing things yenno? I mean on the first chapter when they first meet they kiss? I don't think that would really happen like that, but whatever it's your story :P
Anvelite chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
I wanna see what happens in detention! Please put the new chapter up!
The-Dark-Divine chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
What happens next? UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :D :D
car.car.135 chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
love this write more :)

you're one of my favorite writers on here
cometgirl92 chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
wow presley this was really good! i love your other stories too. i'm not a fan of rocket power but the zoey's are amazing! update soon!
PrincessAmy-and-Blueberry chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
Love it XD How I love Lash lol update soon!
hexgurl001 chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
oh my god! wats gonna happen next i wanna know! is jinx the girl in teen titans? cause if she is, she doesn't have the same hairstyle here right?
critic chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
your story would be better if from the moment jinx and lash saw each other it wasn't instant love. first chapter and they are practically going out. the problem i think with Original Characters is that people either make the male/female version of the person that they are destined to be with. Or they make them complete opposites that fight and magically fall in love in the end. Or best friends that had hidden crushes but to afraid to admit/did not realize before. the problem is that there is not that many more ways to set tham up. the least you could do though is make it slightly less obvious without that whole emo female/male view-female/male cry-fight because female/male felt weak-female/male comes and says sorry-oh no some one is after us-wow look at them fight-calm-lovey dovey moment-oh no we are being attacked again-repeat. i know i got off topic. i am also to late for this review. live long and prosper. before anyone asks no i do not watch star trek. got it out of a bok that mentioned star trek. sorry to any trekkie. by the way i know no one will most likely read this but the author but this is to the few that do read others reviews also. cause i do.
thebeebeegun chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
Haha, this is AWESOME! (If you don't remember me, I also read your story "Atlantic Coast Academy") I can't wait for more, Lash is one of my favorite characters from Sky High! Good luck with the rest! Update REALLY soon! LOVED IT! Toodles!

-Bee Vee-
bunnykitune chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
wow. for a school principle she sure is stupid for putting two hormonal teens (of the oppisite gender too) in the same room alone. she might just walk in on them making out (more or less) when she come to tell them it's time to go. XP
Chaotic Jinx chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
I was just commenting on how much your story sucks. I mean, I’ve written some crap in the past so don’t beat your self up about it to much, u can get help. I know I did. You’re the one who turned it into a vendetta about a lame subculture that is derived from the punk subculture anyways. Or didn’t you know that? You just being a follower of this crap sub culture instead of actually knowing what your defending? "reasearch emo’s" u say? Sweety please, how old are u? 14?

"Emos are kids that don’t get their parents love and they get picked on by the stupid kids at school and around them." Are you kidding me?

Wikipedia defines emo’s and their music as, and I quote: “Critics cast the music as lacking any artistic merit, the fashion as "embarrassing" and members of the subculture as imagining or pretending that they lead harsh, painful lives when they actually live in comfortable, middle- to upper-class homes.[12] Members of the emo subculture are portrayed by critics as melodramatic, self-pitying teenagers who pour their efforts into writing bad poetry and spending a great amount of time on MySpace”

Wow, couldn’t have said it better myself. Thank you Wikipedia. “The current emo subculture has been called a "sad caricature" of what it once was.” You want to know why? Because it’s derived from original PUNK music. Or didn’t you know that? Now for some other definitions I have accumulated:

“A group of white, mostly middle-class well-off kids who find imperfections in there life and create a ridiculous, depressing melodrama around each one. They often take anti-depressants, even though the majority don't need them. They need to wake up and deal with life like everyone else instead of wallowing in their imaginary quagmire of torment.”

“Since the late 90s, though, bands have been emerging in the vein of Taking Back Sunday, Dashboard Confessional, and the thousands of their clones. As far as I can tell, some lazy journalist somewhere, writing an article about them, decided "Well, fuck, no one knows what emo is anyways, so I'll call these bands "emo" - sounds more appealing than bubblegum pop rock..." and the spiral continued downwards into the current amalgomation of bands MTV has told everyone is "emo." Somehow, people decided that "emo" meant "emotional," which is obviously bullshit, as 99% of bands make music to illicit emotion, which would make "emotional" a completely all-encompassing genre from classical to opera to pop to rap.”

“Normally a 15-17 year old teenager. Considers themselves to be much more in touch with their emotions than anyone else; whereas they really just feel sorry for themselves. Most emo's will claim to be depressed, or simply misunderstood. They think they are unique, and fail to realise that they actually look like half the teenage population of south england… Finally, emo's MUST look down on everyone else, accuse them of being uncreative, judgemental, and the sole cause of their 'depression'. If you're a hardcore emo you'll cut yourself occasionnally. If you're not, then you at least have to pretend you do.”

“Emo was once a negative connotation on the new style of music created by such bands mentioned already (Fugazi, Rites of Spring, etc). Now it is an overly-hyped money making process, and has flooded the mainstream radio/tv stations. Trend following kids everywhere have adopted the "emo lifestyle" because it is the newest fad.”

“A stupid trend. Followers of this trend, often referred to as emo kids, think they are "alternative" (how is that possible when MTV stirred it all up?), when infact they are just as much sheeps as the preps. All emo kids look the same. They share the exact same values. They listen to the same horrible bands. Is that to be an individual? Is that unique? No. Most don't even know the origins of emo. Many of them claim they are "non-conformists&quo t;. These days, "non-conformist" ; has lost its true meaning and is just another synonym for poser. How does supporting major clothing lines such as Hot Topic make you a non-conformist? You are the antithesis of that. Wake up. The emo trend is like hair-metal; in a few years you'll burn all pictures of yourself, being so ashamed that you had such an ugly haircut.”

“The third-wave emo movement is a testimony on how MTV (Manipulating Teenage Views) is able to pick up just about anything and mold it into a trend in order to make money, even if this results in mindless teenagers who can't think for themselves and destroying what's left of the real music scenes.”

Go out in the sunshine emo kid and stop whining. There are bigger problems in the world, like Africa, AID’s, the Middle East, George W. Bush, famine, disease, Paris Hilton and cancer. Compared to your life there are so many bigger problems with the world.

I wanted to burn you about emo’s by saying something incredibly witty, but then I remembered your little rant about ‘research’ so I found all these definitions of emo, so I got other people to burn you for me. Not satisfied? Well you can go ahead and look some up yourself. I just got lazy and cut and past a whole lot of definitions but I’m sure you’ll write back with a ‘scathing’ reply. Have fun with that.

But anyways, this is about your story. Which still sucks. You should work on that. Try reading other peoples work. Then maybe you’ll get an idea of what kind of quality to go for.

Tata now!

~*C.J*!
Vampria1o1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Hey I read your story 50 times no joke please update please please!

Your friend Vampria 1o1