Reviews for You Know You Wanted This
Ms. Jessica chapter 12 . 7/8/2007
please update soon!
H pylori chapter 12 . 7/3/2007
Umm, I really do think that Edward needs to tell Bella why he stopped, and soon. Keep it up.
a.fall.from.grace chapter 12 . 5/28/2007
dude! update!
Kandy Killer chapter 12 . 5/21/2007
I love this story! Why havn't you updated lately? UPDATE!
Twilight Dancer123 chapter 12 . 5/19/2007
I love this, really, I do. I hope you UPdate soon. Afraid I'm still working on my Twilight fics so none of 'em are posted yet. I couldn't remember the name of this fic so I went through everything in my Faves to see if anything had been done. I;ve had a sucky day. It's my little sister's birthday and she cried because mom wouldn't let her ride her new skateboard down the driveway. For som reason she blames me. Just so you know, I do this randomly to people I review for. I just really need to let stuff out once in a while. Update soon!

-Allie
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 12 . 5/13/2007
plz dont split them up plz good chap
Cullen ACTIVE chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
this is awesome!
koolmint26 chapter 3 . 5/11/2007
omg it's not going to work, I bet five bucks it won't. Edward will catch on before anything happens
Belle07 chapter 12 . 5/8/2007
OMG!she actually posted it!HAHA

belle07
alicelover232 chapter 12 . 5/6/2007
omg omg omg omg omg omg update soon please
Runs-with-vampires chapter 14 . 5/4/2007
poor Bella! u should make alice tell bella wht happened and have edward and bella "make up" on their own. and i agree w/ the canadian chick, ur a great writer, and not everyone has perfect spelling (especaily me!)
jaspersgirl chapter 14 . 5/4/2007
YAY! I totally thought Edward waz gonna take over Bella 4 a sec... *BIG SIGH OF RELIEF* Tnx 4 the great story! please update!
Chrissienuil chapter 14 . 5/4/2007
if i was edward i so would have killed jasper and emmett..i really liked this updates it was good.. im glad you don't have a writhersblock any more:P
wretched witch chapter 14 . 5/4/2007
lol. my mother thought I was crazy when I started laughing in front of the computer. This story is really funny. I don't know how Bella can look in Edward's eyes after this situation. ply update soon because I want to know, what you have planned.

Your gabby