Reviews for You Know You Wanted This
melting gold chapter 13 . 5/4/2007
at least she covinced you to continue. i haven't found any spelling mistakes here...and not everyone here is from america. i, for one, am i 15-year-old girl from israel so us foreners (is that how you spell that?) have to stick together!
melting gold chapter 12 . 5/4/2007
no no no! i want you to continue this story! haven't read the rest of your fanfictions but i love this one! it's just hilarious
melting gold chapter 10 . 5/4/2007
hahaha! wasn't expecting that!
ElenielK chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
I enjoyed reading it and feel happy you continued writing this:) I couldn't find spelling mistakes (well maybe because English is not my native language) But sometimes you do make mistakes - for example.. on the chapter 14 you wrote . I guess you were referring to Alice or Jasper:) Also, hm.. you change... ah, I don't know how to say this clearly, well, I mean, you wrote (E.p.o.v), and you're writing the story in Alice's or Jasper's point of view. This happens frequently. I hope you would edit those.. Anyway, I love your fanfic!
TablesTurned chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
Haha. I really like the story! I'm going to go read the other version of it now. Update soon. Like ASAP!
Julia Kearns chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
Yay! You continued _ -hands cookie- It's good!

Julia
elizthevamp chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
OMC! yay! i read the author's note and i'm like... NO! SHE CAN"T STOP! but then i saw you had more chapters so i'm like lemme just see... and now you're gonna keep writing! yay! and really, annilaia is right! everything she said counts for me too!
katben222 chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
i think the first pov is edwards not alice...but it was good!
pheobesapphira chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
oh! oh! oh! oh! UPDATE SON! this iss WONDERFULL! this iss fantastic, and you're an AWESOME wwriter. UPDATE REALY SOON! im slightly impatientt, butt..i'll waitt.. AGAIN! this iss WONDERFULL!
Jayde3 chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
i wanna know what happens next... update soon!
Alice Cullen chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
Damn! that was good! you're a very good author!
SkyCullen chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
great chapter..._
Topaz in the Meadow chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
this is getting really good and i would like for you to update
Cursive Obsession chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
Haha I love the last line. good chapter ) yay you stayed!
schmexybella chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
THANK YOU, Annilaia, for knocking some sense into aglow...what do you mean you werent gonna continue...do you like giving us heart attacks...i mean your not really going to let some drunk reviewer get you all down...we all LOVE you and your stories, SO PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE dont ever THINK about quitting...if you did i would kill you, then i would kill meself...are you sure you want that on you conscience? AGAIN I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE AWESOME-CANT STRESS IT ENOUGH! o god.. i was hypervenilating with the rest of the population there, and then i saw this chapter and i sighed, then squealed...dont you dare even leave us!

-schmexybella