Reviews for You Know You Wanted This
Cursive Obsession chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
I'm so glad you're staying! I love your writing, your not bad at all! You're one of the best, especially for the mature stories. Its so hard to find well written stories. And ones you actually like.

I really hope you're staying, because I truly think you add to this website.

And hey, I'm Canadian too, from ALberta. Cept I'm younger. Lol.
Jaden Ink chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
YAYYAYAYAYAY YOUR NOT LEAVING US! i agree with her, ignore thoes dumb ass flamers, you are AWSOME!
kakashifan-0001 chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
I'm glad that you are going to continue the ;s really Great,Please update soon!
twilightlover chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
LOL! i wonder what will happen...DARN! they're plan is foiled! lol...omg no more hangovers for you there! you gotta write more!

micah...i always put goo luck so good luck! omg what will happen to bella and edward?

sorry had to ask the question...which i hope you'll be able to answer very VERY soon...(hint hint) anyway...have a nice day and i hope that you can write more sooner!
Nayame chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
Nice story :) (Although... poor Jasper and Alice... )
Erica chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ect. for not stopping writing you have great writing skill.

keep at it and dont let bad reviews get you down

Erica
difred chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
this story is truly creative, keep it up.
Droplets of Salt chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
Poor Bella! Have Edward say sorry, please!
r0b0tic vampir chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
lol. please update soon
Twilight Dancer123 chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
Your friend is right you know. Um... I really didn't apreciate her cracks about Americans but she seems very smart otherwise. Sorry if my writing sounds a little funny. I've been reading a book from the perspective of this one girl who has really bad grammar and I'm kinda loose lipped right now. I have no real way to relate to you but I want to give you some confidence because that's what I do. Trust me. You don't have any (noticeable) grammar/spelling mistakes. I really love this fic and I want to read the end like a lot of your faithful readers do. Please UPdate soon for the sake of me killing someone out of boredom.

-Allie
jasper4ever chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
Good so far.

Very funny. I want to see what happens next!
operator please chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
THANK YOU ANNILAIA FOR PUTTING HER TO HER SENSES.

Update sonn D

im going mad waiting ... update! o;

Anyways.

We forgive you for being melodramatic.

Just update xD
Caitlyn chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
yes please update i love your stories so update soon! :)

thanks
MathewsAngel chapter 12 . 5/3/2007
*cries* DON'T STOP YOUR STORIES! You are awesome, and so are your stories! Flamers are just losers who have nothing better to do than try to bring other people down, so they just search for the tiniest little errors. Flamers just suck, don't take them personally! Please please please continue writing! *sniffle*
difred chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
good you came to your senses, so when are we going to get that update. as your new friend said - that last cliffie was mean. :)
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »