Reviews for Crowbar
The Lost Rogue chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
I cried when Remus died but I found the rest of the fic amusing :') as if he can do magic with the thing thatg fucked him over in the first place! Oh wow xD
Hainbuche chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
lustige story. lg h
DEBob19 chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
"Hurr, I've got a internal bleeding and I'm dying and there's a healer right around the corner, but instead I'm going to go looking for someone who I've already been told is alright and then die, because they're gonna appreciate that so much more than me getting help." Yeah, there's some HP logic for you.
twistyguru chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Great story! I loved how Dumbles just gives up on Harry when he no longer fits Albus' mental image of the 'perfect' wizard.

I can't wait to see the sequel, with a crowbar-weilding Harry wrecking havoc on the Death Eaters…and probably casting out of his other palm, too.

Dumbles won't be happy that Harry's 'stolen' HIS phoenix. Hard cheese, my boy!
PiptheSnake chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
MORE MORE MORE!
Secret-Author-Syria chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
dude. i am going to state now that it is amazingly cruel of an author to leave that large a cliffhanger. it deserves to be classified as torture.
i wanna know what happened! come one, please! you can't just leave it hanging there, not telling us if the broom exploded or not!
jupimako chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Loved it! Going to read the sequel post haste.
jupimako chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
L
GinHanelle chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
The bit witht he crowbar was unexpectedly hilarious _ First time I have even seen such an object in HP fanfiction lol.

And what do you mean it's over?! It feels like it has just begun! I want to read more! *cries piteously* Please?
Barranca chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Urgh, Dumbledore is just so patronizing I feel the need to pull him from his for the story!
Proper the Incredible chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
SEQUEL YES!
Slytherson chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
please update soon!
Rory O'Kane chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
I don’t think this needs a sequel. I’m perfectly happy with this ending. (Though it looks like some other commenters would be upset if you didn’t write one, so don’t avoid writing one just on my account.)
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011