Reviews for Why Do We Stick Together Again?
Nooooo chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
God why did I quit u wow! This story makes me miss it soooo much. crrrrrrrry
Dereich chapter 14 . 10/24/2007
This was such a great story, I wish you hadn't given up on it. Well, just know that you still have people who are willing to read this, if you ever decide to continue writing it.
ThePyro chapter 14 . 8/26/2007
kickass story so far, consistantly good grammar which few can keep this standard up, well written and thought out. btw, i'd say you could knock this story up to an "M" rating and put in that "special" chapter a lot of people would be expecting around now. again, well done, and heed what i said :P
kenakamatsu chapter 14 . 6/18/2007
this one was a little short, make the nxt one longer ;p
alibi.dancer chapter 14 . 6/17/2007
Meep! Oh good, Xanthi kept her cool. I was cheering when I saw you updated, then sobbing when I realized it was short, then cheering because a short cahpter is better than no chapter! ... right?

Keep it up! If you ever need help being unblocked with a writer's block, private message me! *nods*

Crazy fan (stalker) Popcorncomics
kenakamatsu chapter 13 . 6/8/2007
o it looks like the plot is thickening, gl w/ nxt chappie
alibi.dancer chapter 13 . 6/6/2007
Another awsome chapter! Although I wanted to cry when I heard what happened to Lilly. I liked Lilly. :'( There is nothing wrong with Paladins.. right? (I have one y'know... :( )

But all in all, you have me hooked! Can't... get... away... from... commputer... SCREEN!

Update soon!

Crazy fan (stalker... O.O)
tokenblackguy chapter 13 . 6/6/2007
w00t another chapter great jub flutter keep them coming
SHADOWasianMAN chapter 12 . 6/2/2007
This is actually a very good story. keep it up!
kenakamatsu chapter 12 . 6/1/2007
AWESOME NESS, now revenge will be gotten, or something else, and agatha's EVIL? Update SUUN
alibi.dancer chapter 12 . 5/31/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY!

I love Xanthium, I love Kali, I love Peacebloom...

I love Xanthium the most, cause she is so conflicted and crazy-like. You rock and own.

You writing style is so cool too! I hope I am half as good as you one day!

Keep up the good work Crazy fan
ashoutinthedark chapter 11 . 5/30/2007
Interesting, Intelligent and addictive. I'm hooked. Can't wait to see the next update.

-Dark
kenakamatsu chapter 11 . 5/25/2007
wow, the baskstory of all backstorys... very nice, sad, but nice, BUT what about alex, lenny, and kali? were r they? gj btw
Water-smurf chapter 11 . 5/25/2007
Waah! Poor Xanthium! ;_; I think she has a right to be angry, afterall, her mother had no right to leave her alone in the winter, a seven year old no less! I know I would be jeolous as heck if my mother abandoned me, but found a place in her heart for a sister a few years afterward.
Terenak chapter 10 . 5/25/2007
I really like the story and can't wait for next chapter:)