Reviews for Noble Flesh
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2018
A woman is not "fee". . .

Edit much?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2018
Right...but how does a vampire end up as a slave, enslaved by humans? That really doesn't make sense does it?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2018
Edward was so careful IN the killers and rapists? Like "IN" them? WTF?

Grammar and word choice is very important as you can see. And this story needs some editing work. You spelt whether as "wether" in the very first paragraph. And now this "in" issue. There are others as well. I suggest asking someone very smart to read this for you and fix the issues.
MacNurse11 chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
This was awsome...I like the time period you chose. i truly hope you continue to write. you are very talented :)
beachlvr14 chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
ur not going to update are u?
pringle.sam chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
The wolf line made me laugh :)
alicewhite3 chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
i really hope you continue this story... i'm completely enthralled by it.
GoodByexx chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
Wow. That chapter was amazing.

After reading it I feel like I've been through an emotional wreck, let alone the characters! So many feelings, all blended and mixed together...yet you made that work. You didn't just jump from one emotion to the other constantly (though the jumped was needed - and very well done - when bella found the jacket)instead you made them sort of...flow into one another. And to each of the emotions there was some sort of event.I'm so glad you decided to continue this after all, and as always, I'm waiting for the next chapter.

-Melissa
riseka chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
please dedicate all future daytime to finishing this! you don't need a life! that's crazy talk!
Misfit-Of-The-Real-World chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
love the story so far
onyxrush707 chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
wow. this is very different. awesome!
TheTwilitNight chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
YAY! You updated finally! Every chapter I read just gets better and better! Please update sooner next time though, I really love this story!
xxPunkRockBeautyQueenxx chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
sad chapter i was almost hoping he would change bella but that would be mad suspicious and dangerous too i guess *sigh*

HEARTS

Dani
morning-fight chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
that. is. so...Bad Ass.

love it! please please updaye soon. i'll love you forever.
not done baking chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
Great chapter, I really liked how you ended it.