Reviews for Noble Flesh
MacNurse11 chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
This was awsome...I like the time period you chose. i truly hope you continue to write. you are very talented :)
beachlvr14 chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
ur not going to update are u?
pringle.sam chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
The wolf line made me laugh :)
alicewhite3 chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
i really hope you continue this story... i'm completely enthralled by it.
GoodByexx chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
Wow. That chapter was amazing.

After reading it I feel like I've been through an emotional wreck, let alone the characters! So many feelings, all blended and mixed together...yet you made that work. You didn't just jump from one emotion to the other constantly (though the jumped was needed - and very well done - when bella found the jacket)instead you made them sort of...flow into one another. And to each of the emotions there was some sort of event.I'm so glad you decided to continue this after all, and as always, I'm waiting for the next chapter.

-Melissa
riseka chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
please dedicate all future daytime to finishing this! you don't need a life! that's crazy talk!
Misfit-Of-The-Real-World chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
love the story so far
onyxrush707 chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
wow. this is very different. awesome!
TheTwilitNight chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
YAY! You updated finally! Every chapter I read just gets better and better! Please update sooner next time though, I really love this story!
xxPunkRockBeautyQueenxx chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
sad chapter i was almost hoping he would change bella but that would be mad suspicious and dangerous too i guess *sigh*

HEARTS

Dani
morning-fight chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
that. is. so...Bad Ass.

love it! please please updaye soon. i'll love you forever.
not done baking chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
Great chapter, I really liked how you ended it.
losersaurus chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
F* Jacob, seriously. He such a heartless bastard. My heart feels for Bella and Edward.

Shouldn't Edward's eyes be red since he drank her blood? I mean, he did hunt before, so shouldn't they be orangey?

Anyway, you write so beautifully..great imagery and metaphors..I hope you have time to continue..and that there is some happyness for the couple in the future..
anonymous chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
this story is great! why haven't you updated in so long? i love the plot! it's so different from everything else i've read! PLEASE update SOON.
Jasmine chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Where's Jasper? :'( hehe.. really good story, I'm looking forward to MANY more updates :P