Reviews for The Blood Of A Jedi
Zoe chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
So I was LEGITIMATLY CRYING MY EYES OUT AT 2am because of this. THis is not an exaggeration!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Absolutely beautiful. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Blast you, I am CRYING here! Great job, ugh. I better go do something else before my husband gets home and finds me crying over fan-fiction lol. Perfect, just perfect.
GNatGirl13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Happy-sad : )
and obviously I am going to need to read more of the books before I read too many more fanfics
jz chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
so touching, it brought tears to my eyes. I love how your write Han and Leia. they are so real to me.
FreighterPilot chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Very touching, moving, emotionally alive. You've given a wonderful recap of our heroes lives, and told us of their deaths at a ripe old age. Thank you for sharing.
Torli chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This was so great!
jono1217 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
So touching, I'm still crying ! It's a beautiful story and the best ending for this love story
JJagged chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Wonderfully sad story. Interesting way to have Han and Leia together forever - the fact he isn't a Jedi always made me wonder what would happen to their love after they died.

"No one is supposed to outlive their children. It’s not right" - truer words have never been spoken

Loved the back story on the Ice Princess, one of the best descriptions I have read of how she came to be.

“Emperor black bones!” - makes me to chuckle to think what cursing would be like in SW!

“I know.” - I love that these were his last words to her, so fitting.

"Almost ten years after Han’s death, Luke suddenly woke up in the middle of the night. Goodbye, a familiar voice whispered. Reaching through the Force, he realized that there was no need to hurry." - brought tears to my eyes instantly

Wonderful story. Now on to read everything else you have written.
Wicket-san chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
That was so sad. I can't cry now, I'm in the middle of class! I'm putting this in my C2.
nana lee chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
OH MY , I DID CRY THIS IS THE FORST STAR WAR STORY THAT MADE ME CRY, AND BEEN READING THEM FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS NIOW. I JSUT FOUND TEARS IN MY EYES AND STARTED TO CRY. ALL THE CHARERATER WERE SO PERFEC. THE WAY YOU TOOK MARA OUT ON A MISSION AND LUKE REACTION AND LIEA HELPING HIM. EVERYTHING

THANKS , THINK MIGHT DO ANOTHER OR ADD TO THIS ON,E THOU I WAS PERFEDT THE WAY IT IS

NANA123
dm1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
This one still has me in tears, even after several readings. Never letting Han finish a sentence was a humorous touch to this very angsty story. And the ending, just perfect... Goldie, you write beautiful stories!
frodogenic chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I've been haunting for a year now. You are the first author who's gotten me to cry. This was magnificent, and I applaud you.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Oh. My. God.

That story was amazing. It was so sad, but incredibly touching and beautiful. I'm left speechless right now, I don't know how to praise such an extraordinary story except to say that I hope to one day be able to write something this heart-felt. Keep writing, you are so talented.
kiku65 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Wa!

Loved the image of the younglings following Luke around... and Chewie and Anakin(s) waiting for their family...

Maybe they'll be off on another adventure :)