Reviews for Hug
Kyaaaaa love it hahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
l absolutely adore this one shot!:):) Its amazing considering you usually dont go so mushy but I believe It turned out as amazong as all your other stories have been!:) I truely hope that one day you will be inspired again and start writing your amazing stories once again!:):) I mean you totally inspired me to write my anime stories that I created all by myself, like their my character's, world ex. And now It may get published!:):) I've only barely turned 18 :)Thank you for inspiring me to write my own story and, of course! :) lol, for showing me an anime story can truely be anything you dream of or desire:) If I were you I'd be proud of every one of your stories!:) Best wishes Taylor B.
AmutoStAr7 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014

Rose Peddles chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
He should have said "I love you too..." Not just "Hn. You're fat, get off.(I might have paraphrased)" xD
Jellybell chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
A sequel to a sequel! You could make a whole story from this. Give it a try? Please?
ILoveSxS chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
very fluffy!
Dylan chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Lovin it
XeniaKunoichi chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
So cuuuuuuuute...
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I LOVED IT! But I would have liked it more if Sasuke went all posesive on Sakura and all :D I love posesive Sasuke 3 LOVE MY Sasuke-kun! YOU ARE AWESOME! LOVED YOUR FIC.
flare-hugs chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
oh well that's sasuke!
bloodyemotion chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
so swet i loved ur fanfiction

its so cute that i wnted to eat sweets

please write another fanfiction like this

hmm now for the improvement part

i couldnot find any mistakes sweety

o by the way im a girl just so u know
40Anonymous04 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
awesome :D you should write more XD
Lisa Le chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
wow i really like this story i think its cute. you should write more
candyluver chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
LOL. Wow. Nice, Sasuke. Nice. haha
xasiankunoichi chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
AW ! So much fluffiness :3 It's soo cute!

I'd really like to see maybe.. a sequel to a sequel heheh.. ?

I'm sure everyone wants more :D ! I love your writing

so much ._. you're freaking awesome.