Reviews for Faith
scarfan33 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Good story... it was sweet. i love nick!
Mma63 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Great one chapter story, well written! Are you only fifteen? Confess what attracted me to your piece was the mention of Nick's and Jim's name in it. I really apreciatte the interaction and the dinamic with these two strong charaters. I'm a fan of Nick Stoke's character since the very beginning of the show, not just because his handsome but because of the intensity and loneliness behind those dark eyes. Hope you don't get it out of your system so fast instead try to get used to it writing more stories with him. The best medicine I can advise you.
Elizabeth Anamon chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Yeah, a case like that would get to anyone with a heart, especialy victims like Nick.

A lot of stories like this that I read follow a similar vain as this. They are usualy deppressing. But yours stands out because it offers something most others don't: a ray of hope. I think everyone needs that, especialy the many, many victims of sexual crimes that sometimes feel hopeless and helpless, especialy when there is no justice...*clears throught to keep from rambling farther on*

Thanks for this fic. I love it.